+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Giants' JPP Misses Practice With Back Issue

JPP is tough as nails he will be ready for RGIII on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by AustinSkin View Post
    JPP will probably get Griff once or twice. But please.....I can't handle the dorky "Gangnam Style" dance. lol
    Oh No! I hope he re-enacts quite a few times the Gangam style elevator scene with RGIII on the ground!

What in tarnations is this back issue is all about !?!?! Now that's a guy we can't be with out if Big Blue is going to make a run for the big dance.

relax i bet this has something to do with the bye week and how during the offseason transition into playing, his back gets a little sore from the non activity to activity. we just had a bye week he took off plus with the new cba practice rules, he prob had like 4 days of practice over the last 2 weeks or so, i bet him being a little sore wasnt a surprise to anyone...he'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    What in tarnations is this back issue is all about !?!?! Now that's a guy we can't be with out if Big Blue is going to make a run for the big dance.
    His back flares up now and then. It's not a new injury
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    His back flares up now and then. It's not a new injury
    Not a new one but is it a one that's going to give him problems all thru out his career ? Back problems can be tricky even more in tall and/or big persons. I hope it's nothing serious !

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Not a new one but is it a one that's going to give him problems all thru out his career ? Back problems can be tricky even more in tall and/or big persons. I hope it's nothing serious !
    As you say, backs are tricky. We don't know what the problem is or how painful it is. The question is, for JPP, can he make is worse by playing?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread