+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hope the Gianst beat Skins with RG playing a great game but not being able to beat the Giants anyway......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Hope the Gianst beat Skins with RG playing a great game but not being able to beat the Giants anyway......
    I would love for the Giants to shutout RGIII

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986Bavaro View Post
    As a Gianst fan I certainly hope JPP lays a vicious but clean hit on Grif sending him to Walter Reed for the rest of the evening
    JPP will probably get Griff once or twice. But please.....I can't handle the dorky "Gangnam Style" dance. lol

Quote Originally Posted by AustinSkin View Post
    JPP will probably get Griff once or twice. But please.....I can't handle the dorky "Gangnam Style" dance. lol
    either way...if JPP is dancing that means RG is on the ground.....so dance away.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player
    wow. A lill sensitive are we. I truly dont wish for injuries. I use to always say that I dont wanna beat the Bulls without Jordan. I want everything the hard way. In my score prediction I said the key to the game is Williams. He's banged up. I said that if he sucks then I think our whole line will suck and you will kill us like you did Carolina. I said even if he doesnt suck, I could see Shanny changing the game plan because of it and going very conservative which also would kill us.

The article didnt say that JPP had a concussion or torn ACL and I never said I wanted him out of the game. I was just thinking that since Trent will be at less than a 100%, Im glad that "maybe" he wont be going against a 100% JPP so it evens it out some. Thats all I meant. I dont want anyone to get hurt

JPP will be their trust me he wants another shot a BOB GRIFFIN.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    ehh.....he has three days to feel better. he will be out there Monday night hopefully "containing" RG
    He has learned that lesson
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    wow. A lill sensitive are we. I truly dont wish for injuries. I use to always say that I dont wanna beat the Bulls without Jordan. I want everything the hard way. In my score prediction I said the key to the game is Williams. He's banged up. I said that if he sucks then I think our whole line will suck and you will kill us like you did Carolina. I said even if he doesnt suck, I could see Shanny changing the game plan because of it and going very conservative which also would kill us.

The article didnt say that JPP had a concussion or torn ACL and I never said I wanted him out of the game. I was just thinking that since Trent will be at less than a 100%, Im glad that "maybe" he wont be going against a 100% JPP so it evens it out some. Thats all I meant. I dont want anyone to get hurt
    Dont worry man im not sensitive about it and i wouldnt ever look at you any differently even if you did want him injured. (im not saying you do) I just feel a lot of fans wouldnt mind seeing a star player on the other team injured especially if they didnt like the player. I remember a lot of dallas friends and giants fans who i knew personally that wanted Terrel Owens to get hurt when he was on the eagles. I know an eagles fan who hates tony romo. I can bet there are many fans out there who love it when vick gets banged up. I can keep going on and on but you get the point.

I just see the statement you made so many times that it just always sounds like BS but that doesnt mean you're one of the people who would wish injuries on players. But even if you did, from all the things ive heard and seen fans say, it would seem natural if you did. It's actually very common and i have no issue with it. This Monday night game is huge. May the best team win =)

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Dont worry man im not sensitive about it and i wouldnt ever look at you any differently even if you did want him injured. (im not saying you do) I just feel a lot of fans wouldnt mind seeing a star player on the other team injured especially if they didnt like the player. I remember a lot of dallas friends and giants fans who i knew personally that wanted Terrel Owens to get hurt when he was on the eagles. I know an eagles fan who hates tony romo. I can bet there are many fans out there who love it when vick gets banged up. I can keep going on and on but you get the point.

I just see the statement you made so many times that it just always sounds like BS but that doesnt mean you're one of the people who would wish injuries on players. But even if you did, from all the things ive heard and seen fans say, it would seem natural if you did. It's actually very common and i have no issue with it. This Monday night game is huge. May the best team win =)
    I as a fan am just like the players. I get up for the big games. Just because the record is still great, the game itself is not as big if you are missing Eli, JPP, Cruz, etc......

I would never want a win like that. I wanna go against the best and say we beat them without any excuses. If Trent was fine then I wouldnt say anything, just like in the 1st matchup but he already had a bad ankle and then against Dallas he got a deep thigh bruise. My biggest pet peeve is Shanny goes conservative at home. So much so that I almost hope we get down by double digits just so he can open it up.

Ithink he opened up more against Philly but still not great. I think he might really do it this game with Garcon getting back on track but if Trent isnt right then he will reign us in and you guys will kill us. I dont want that. Trent did some work today though so hopefully he's good. I know he'll play without a doubt but hope he can be good

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.giants101.com/2012/11/30/...th-back-issue/

Excerpt: "Although Domenik Hixon, Keith Rivers, Jacquian Williams, Kenny Phillips and most others practiced (at least on an individual basis) for theNew York Giants on Friday, one noticeable absence was that of defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, who rode the stationary bike during the portion of practice open to the media." Read more...
    Thats great news...just great!