Closed Thread
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Ben is better than Eli

He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []

Re: Ben is better than Eli

I honestly don't think he is.

Bench Player

boy how quickly people forget....take this the nicest way possible.....your an idiot....look what eli did in last years superbowl and this year up until the team fell apart, and did u not see the 4 INT game ben had vs the giants in pittsburgh? And noI would still take ben over eli, bens been in 2 super bowls, and take away arizonas secondary looking like a high school team on that last drive, he'd have 0 TD's and a couple picks, but please, keep acting like youknow something, as i've stated, your an idiot

only a matter of time till this showed up. Chalk this one up to the comedians.

[quote user="DMAT"]boy how quickly people forget....take this the nicest way possible.....your an idiot....look what eli did in last years superbowl and this year up until the team fell apart, and did u not see the 4 INT game ben had vs the giants in pittsburgh? And noI would still take ben over eli, bens been in 2 super bowls, and take away arizonas secondary looking like a high school team on that last drive, he'd have 0 TD's and a couple picks, but please, keep acting like youknow something, as i've stated, your an idiot[/quote]

arizona's defense was too hungry. they sensed a win and tried to muscle it away from pittsburgh, basically they tried to play pittsburgh style. ben and the steelers marched down the field on arizona's over aggressive defense. then pittsburghs defense showed arizona how it was done by stifiling warner on zona's last drive.

The fact that this thread even exists is a testament to the overwhelming ignorance of young football fans today.

All-Pro

[quote user="Bashum_Blue"]The fact that this thread even exists is a testament to the overwhelming ignorance of young football fans today.
    [/quote]

How is it ignorant?

You all can bash me for this but I feel that Eli make mistakes on purpose. He makes mistakes so that he will not pass his brother in stats.

[quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"]You all can bash me for this but I feel that Eli make mistakes on purpose. He makes mistakes so that he will not pass his brother in stats.[/quote]

Good theory

All-Pro

[quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"]You all can bash me for this but I feel that Eli make mistakes on purpose. He makes mistakes so that he will not pass his brother in stats.[/quote]

thats awesome i'm gonna keep that in my sig....don't worry i'll put your name downshowing its yoursidon't wanna seem like i'm stealing thisquote from you..