Closed Thread
Page 1 of 245 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben is better than Eli

Ben is better than Eli

He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []

Re: Ben is better than Eli

I honestly don't think he is.

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []
    [/quote]

actually he was HARDLY making plays all over the field... and got knocked down quite a bit

but he did what was necessary in the right time just like "our" quarterback

...the tortillas are dry...

Bench Player

boy how quickly people forget....take this the nicest way possible.....your an idiot....look what eli did in last years superbowl and this year up until the team fell apart, and did u not see the 4 INT game ben had vs the giants in pittsburgh? And noI would still take ben over eli, bens been in 2 super bowls, and take away arizonas secondary looking like a high school team on that last drive, he'd have 0 TD's and a couple picks, but please, keep acting like youknow something, as i've stated, your an idiot

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year.** []
    [/quote]

What do Joe montana and Eli manning have in common?

Superbowl MVPs and only QBs to throw 2 TDs in the 4th quarter....Also i hate you

Veteran

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []
    [/quote]

uh......wow ben is not better then eli, steelers always win dispite ben and that 100 yard int return won steelers the game.....

only a matter of time till this showed up. Chalk this one up to the comedians.

until that final drive he failed to get his team in the endzone over and over in the redzone they had plenty of chances to put that game away and settled for field goals but the eli haters dont mention that

[quote user="CGYgiant"]

[/quote]

uh......wow ben is not better then eli, steelers always win dispite ben and that 100 yard int return won steelers the game.....

[/quote]
    They won this game because Ben was clutch in the end. Eli did it too but let's face it, that Tyree play was a miracle.

Bench Player

yea i know, takes ben 7 3/4 quarters in the superbowl to throw a TD pass, yet hes god

Closed Thread