Closed Thread
Page 101 of 245 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2449

Re: Ben is better than Eli

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]Anyone know where I can get a recipe for Ben's favorite dish?* Lobster Savannah.[/quote]

can i get a recipe for those meatbags in ur avatar...
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]Anyone know where I can get a recipe for Ben's favorite dish? Lobster Savannah.[/quote]

can i get a recipe for those meatbags in ur avatar...[/quote]

LOL

Yo LT & MMB? Did you see that game last night? Kobe was a beast. Lakers played dominant defense. lol. I don't think we will be able to get the best record in the league but I really hope so.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][/quote]Can i get those meatbags?[/quote]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Yo LT & MMB? Did you see that game last night? Kobe was a beast. Lakers played dominant defense. lol. I don't think we will be able to get the best record in the league but I really hope so.
    [/quote]

Nah man, that stuff's on too late for me here in the East... 10:30 start time... ****...

Veteran

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][/quote]Can i get those meatbags?[/quote]

[/quote][8-)]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Yo LT & MMB? Did you see that game last night? Kobe was a beast. Lakers played dominant defense. lol. I don't think we will be able to get the best record in the league but I really hope so.
    [/quote]

Nah man, that stuff's on too late for me here in the East... 10:30 start time... ****...
    [/quote]
    What city and state do you reside in?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Yo LT & MMB? Did you see that game last night? Kobe was a beast. Lakers played dominant defense. lol. I don't think we will be able to get the best record in the league but I really hope so.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I live in DE... an extension of Eagles Country...

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Yo LT & MMB? Did you see that game last night? Kobe was a beast. Lakers played dominant defense. lol. I don't think we will be able to get the best record in the league but I really hope so.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I live in DE... an extension of Eagles Country...
    [/quote]
    That sucks. I had to look on the map to find it. You are by Baltimore, VA Beach, NY and Phili. Seems like you are close to everything. Sucks you don't get Knicks games living that close. I thought you lived in Cali for some reason. lol