Closed Thread
Page 2 of 245 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Re: Ben is better than Eli

[quote user="Bluefan10"][quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []
    [/quote] What do Joe montana and Eli manning have in common? Superbowl MVPs and only QBs to throw 2 TDs in the 4th quarter....Also i hate you[/quote]

wow....now he's in the class of montana????????????????

lord have mercy

Bench Player

I was rooting for Arizona just to spite all Giants fans who want to bring this BS up that Ben is better than Eli. Screw all Giants fans who root against our starting QB and ***** about a guy who won us a Super Bowl in his 3rd full year! ELI is the man in NY until he retires. DEAL WITH IT, ACCEPT IT

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"][quote user="CGYgiant"]

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []
    [/quote]

uh......wow ben is not better then eli, steelers always win dispite ben and that 100 yard int return won steelers the game.....

[/quote]
    They won this game because Ben was clutch in the end. Eli did it too but let's face it, that Tyree play was a miracle.
    [/quote]

That Tyree play doesn't happen if Eli doesn't make that escape and throw down the field. Eli didn't trip and have the ball come out and land 30 yards down the field into Tyree's helmet.

Go ahead and keep calling it a miracle that should've never happend, it just adds to the lore.

[quote user="love_me_some_80"]I was rooting for Arizona just to spite all Giants fans who want to bring this BS up that Ben is better than Eli. Screw all Giants fans who root against our starting QB and ***** about a guy who won us a Super Bowl in his 3rd full year! ELI is the man in NY until he retires. DEAL WITH IT, ACCEPT IT
    [/quote]
    I don't root against Eli. I just think that Ben is better than him.

[quote user="Bluefan10"][quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []
    [/quote]

What do Joe montana and Eli manning have in common?

Superbowl MVPs and only QBs to throw 2 TDs in the 4th quarter....Also i hate you[/quote]

who cares. 2 super bowls are better than 1. they've been in the league the same number of years and ben has done so much more. on top of that, eli was helped immensely by tyree. holmes made a great catch tonight but it wasn't a miracle.

[quote user="BigBlue_10"][quote user="Bluefan10"][quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []
    [/quote]

What do Joe montana and Eli manning have in common?

Superbowl MVPs and only QBs to throw 2 TDs in the 4th quarter....Also i hate you[/quote]

who cares. 2 super bowls are better than 1. they've been in the league the same number of years and ben has done so much more. on top of that, eli was helped immensely by tyree. holmes made a great catch tonight but it wasn't a miracle.
    [/quote]
    I agree. Ben was terrific and the Steelers O-line is much worse than the giants' O-line. He was running for his life but still made plays.

[quote user="love_me_some_80"]I was rooting for Arizona just to spite all Giants fans who want to bring this BS up that Ben is better than Eli. Screw all Giants fans who root against our starting QB and ***** about a guy who won us a Super Bowl in his 3rd full year! ELI is the man in NY until he retires. DEAL WITH IT, ACCEPT IT
    [/quote]

no thank strahan for winning the superbowl

[quote user="GMen869007"][quote user="LuckOfTuck"][quote user="CGYgiant"]

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []
    [/quote]

uh......wow ben is not better then eli, steelers always win dispite ben and that 100 yard int return won steelers the game.....

[/quote]
    They won this game because Ben was clutch in the end. Eli did it too but let's face it, that Tyree play was a miracle.
    [/quote]

That Tyree play doesn't happen if Eli doesn't make that escape and throw down the field. Eli didn't trip and have the ball come out and land 30 yards down the field into Tyree's helmet.

Go ahead and keep calling it a miracle that should've never happend, it just adds to the lore.
    [/quote]

that settles it. eli is better because he didn't trip and escaped a sure sack(roll eyes).

I don't see how you guys can disagree with this. So far in their careers, Ben has better stats and more Super Bowls than Eli.

again Ben rode his defense the entire game.. was the beneficiary of ludicrous officiating and got lucky that the cardinals blew a coverage