Closed Thread
Page 3 of 245 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Re: Ben is better than Eli

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]I don't see how you guys can disagree with this. So far in their careers, Ben has better stats and more Super Bowls than Eli.
    [/quote]

AND NEVER THROWS DUCKS

EVER

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"][quote user="BigBlue_10"][quote user="Bluefan10"][quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year.** []
    [/quote]

What do Joe montana and Eli manning have in common?

Superbowl MVPs and only QBs to throw 2 TDs in the 4th quarter....Also i hate you[/quote]

who cares. 2 super bowls are better than 1. they've been in the league the same number of years and ben has done so much more. on top of that, eli was helped immensely by tyree. holmes made a great catch tonight but it wasn't a miracle.
    [/quote]
    I agree. Ben was terrific and the Steelers O-line is much worse than the giants' O-line. He was running for his life but still made plays.
    [/quote]

no his Defense made plays. thats why they won 2nite. They won last year cause the hawks screwd up too much...honestly. if u really think ben is actually BETTER than honestly did u even watch it last year? thats a QB

[quote user="SmuGiant2008"]again Ben rode his defense the entire game.. was the beneficiary of ludicrous officiating and got lucky that the cardinals blew a coverage
    [/quote]
    Please give him some credit. All this moaning is making you look jealous.

[quote user="BigBlue_10"][quote user="Bluefan10"][quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []
    [/quote]

What do Joe montana and Eli manning have in common?

Superbowl MVPs and only QBs to throw 2 TDs in the 4th quarter....Also i hate you[/quote]

who cares. 2 super bowls are better than 1. they've been in the league the same number of years and ben has done so much more. on top of that, eli was helped immensely by tyree. holmes made a great catch tonight but it wasn't a miracle.
    [/quote]
    a great catch is a great catch...on the helmet, on tip-toes,under the arm pit...it doesn't matter how...just if it's a catch......................................stay blue

Oh my people!

the only thing that bugs me is that we should have taken holmes!

Please don't remind me that we have Moss instead.

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]Oh my people![/quote]

It's a dog eat dog world and right nowEli's wearing milk bone underwear.

[quote user="elohim"]

[quote user="love_me_some_80"]I was rooting for Arizona just to spite all Giants fans who want to bring this BS up that Ben is better than Eli. Screw all Giants fans who root against our starting QB and ***** about a guy who won us a Super Bowl in his 3rd full year! ELI is the man in NY until he retires. DEAL WITH IT, ACCEPT IT
    [/quote]

no thank strahan for winning the superbowl

[/quote]

And thank Harrison for winning this one for Pittsburgh.

Bench Player

this is such a bizarre thread. Eli last year clearly outplayed Ben this year. It's not a big deal because Ben played fine tonight and that touchdown throw was wonderful and an even better catch by the MVP Santonio Holmes, but honestly, overall, Big Ben was just kind of...meh.