Closed Thread
Page 51 of 245 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Re: Ben is better than Eli

[quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]oh manninbowl, ur ignorance strikes again 2007 season Eli 3336 yards, 23 tds, 20 ints Rivers 3152 yards, 21 tds, 16 Ints and THEN comes the fact that eli was a superbowl mvp... nice try tho[/quote]

Where am I wrong ? Eli threw 2o Ints in 2oo7 and the Giants were #6 in Defense and #5 in rushing the ball.. Eli was again his same old mediocre self with a 7o ish Qb rating and the game( Buffalo)we needed to win to make the playoffs Eli was terrible (nothing new there) .. He turned it up and was brilliant in the playoffs and won SB MVP.. This year he had a good (not great) regular season and faded down the stretch till he flat out imploeded in the playoffs versus the Eagles... The game you want to forget about after your typical excuses were useless a few examples include Wrs weren't open.. They ran the wrong routes... he had a bad night sleep.... Gilbride called a bad game... And God knows what else you've babbled about in attempt to rip the rest of the team so poor Eli looks better

[/quote] where are you wrong? You jump in the middle of a convrstaion where we are comparing who had the better past two years rivers or eli and you take it to whatever the hell babble u just spewed above. You then take the argument and change it into Eli's 20 INTs overshadow his whole season. Only offensive ripping i've down is the fact that the WRs drop more balls collectively than an other unit and they don't create seperation. If you want to argue the fact that they've lead the league in drops (which is a fact) or the fact that they don't create seperation, god bless, but it just shows how little you actually do know about the game of football, which wouldn't be surprising. And yes, Gilbride sucks. If you want to argue that, then go ahead its my opinion and many others. Even those that hate Eli. And i repeat qoute me right or don't qoute me at all... i may have to contact a mod about this misqoute u have there[/quote]

Awww Poor Eli all they do is drop his perfect passes every game... Gilbride sucks and so do the Wr's .. Steve Smith wasn't open against the Eagles in the playoffs was he I guess he ran the wrong route.

[/quote] awwwww.... nothing REAL to say.. Just more spew so u don't feel insignificant since everything u've said on the boards the past two days has just been shut down. Don't worry, im sure one day u'll say somethng with some substance where everyone won't kill u for. Keep pluggin away there tiger[/quote]

Yeah you shore shut me down with your Eli will have a better career then Montana arguement... Why don't you compare Eli stats to his peers.. Won't do that will ya?

[/quote]Tidybowl it's important you address this fencejumping thing. It's really bad thing to be ungrounded like that.

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]oh manninbowl, ur ignorance strikes again 2007 season Eli 3336 yards, 23 tds, 20 ints Rivers 3152 yards, 21 tds, 16 Ints and THEN comes the fact that eli was a superbowl mvp... nice try tho[/quote]

Where am I wrong ? Eli threw 2o Ints in 2oo7 and the Giants were #6 in Defense and #5 in rushing the ball.. Eli was again his same old mediocre self with a 7o ish Qb rating and the game( Buffalo)we needed to win to make the playoffs Eli was terrible (nothing new there) .. He turned it up and was brilliant in the playoffs and won SB MVP.. This year he had a good (not great) regular season and faded down the stretch till he flat out imploeded in the playoffs versus the Eagles... The game you want to forget about after your typical excuses were useless a few examples include Wrs weren't open.. They ran the wrong routes... he had a bad night sleep.... Gilbride called a bad game... And God knows what else you've babbled about in attempt to rip the rest of the team so poor Eli looks better

[/quote] where are you wrong? You jump in the middle of a convrstaion where we are comparing who had the better past two years rivers or eli and you take it to whatever the hell babble u just spewed above. You then take the argument and change it into Eli's 20 INTs overshadow his whole season. Only offensive ripping i've down is the fact that the WRs drop more balls collectively than an other unit and they don't create seperation. If you want to argue the fact that they've lead the league in drops (which is a fact) or the fact that they don't create seperation, god bless, but it just shows how little you actually do know about the game of football, which wouldn't be surprising. And yes, Gilbride sucks. If you want to argue that, then go ahead its my opinion and many others. Even those that hate Eli. And i repeat qoute me right or don't qoute me at all... i may have to contact a mod about this misqoute u have there[/quote]

Awww Poor Eli all they do is drop his perfect passes every game... Gilbride sucks and so do the Wr's .. Steve Smith wasn't open against the Eagles in the playoffs was he I guess he ran the wrong route.

[/quote] awwwww.... nothing REAL to say.. Just more spew so u don't feel insignificant since everything u've said on the boards the past two days has just been shut down. Don't worry, im sure one day u'll say somethng with some substance where everyone won't kill u for. Keep pluggin away there tiger[/quote]

Yeah you shore shut me down with your Eli will have a better career then Montana arguement... Why don't you compare Eli stats to his peers.. Won't do that will ya?

[/quote]Tidybowl it's important you address this fencejumping thing. It's really bad thing to be ungrounded like that.[/quote]

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"]

[/quote]Tidybowl it's important you address this fencejumping thing. It's really bad thing to be ungrounded like that.[/quote]

Haahahaha... Real mature my man you sound like my girls 1o yr. old Brother with your childish namecalling. As for the rest of your Post I don't know how to respond to this "fencejumping" you speak of... What are you talking about? Do you even know? I've been saying the same sh*t since I've been on these boards and I'll continue to do so..

All-Pro

[quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"]

Haahahaha... Real mature my man you sound like my girls 1o yr. old Brother with your childish namecalling. As for the rest of your Post I don't know how to respond to this "fencejumping" you speak of... What are you talking about? Do you even know? I've been saying the same sh*t since I've been on these boards and I'll continue to do so..

[/quote] i knew a guy that had similar problemsalways complaining hehad **** coming out of his mouth he was later diagnosed with "sh*tforbrains" usually affects the stupid...

Bench Player

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Eli has a better drunk face.

[/quote]

Ha ha he does, it's epic, unlike Phelps bong pic which is just pathetic

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha the using ur own words against u thing really upset u didnt it[/quote]

Ha ha.

I'm STILL waiting for you know who to repond to my post when I proved using mathematics that Eli would statistically have a better career than Montana if they played the same amount of years.

And I can't believe this thread is still alive

[/quote]

What mathmatical break down... whooo hoooo Big deal now do the same thing For Aaron Rogers, Cutler, Ben Rivers, Romoetc... I'm shore they'll all finish with better numbers then Montana or whoever does that make them better players NO

How you like them apples?

[/quote]

actually ur wrong about rodgers, rivers, and romo.

Ben is on pace to have better numbers

Cutler is as well after 3 years

i like apples[/quote]

Booooooooo-yaaaaaaaaah

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"]

[/quote] i knew a guy that had similar problemsalways complaining hehad **** coming out of his mouth he was later diagnosed with "sh*tforbrains" usually affects the stupid...[/quote]

The insults in this thread are epic!! HAHAHA!!!!

Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"]

[/quote] i knew a guy that had similar problemsalways complaining hehad **** coming out of his mouth he was later diagnosed with "sh*tforbrains" usually affects the stupid...[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, that was a good one.

This is a lot of quote boxes. Will they collapse in on themselves and form a blackhole if there's too many?

All-Pro

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"]

[/quote]

Lol, that was a good one.

This is a lot of quote boxes. Will they collapse in on themselves and form a blackhole if there's too many?

[/quote]

seriously you guys gotta stop posting on this thread i gotta bet with MMB that'll die before 50..lol

[quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ManningBowl"]

[/quote]

actually its been done about 12 times throughout this thread. GO read it. Do i really have to post things 15 times before ur able to grasp it?

Shouldn't u be changing your alias now? I mean why keep hte name of the man u hate

Fear the name, appreciate the game