+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ASKING A LOT !

ASKING A LOT !

BENNETT IT'S TIME
    I supported you from day one, don't prove me wrong ! I would Like to see some Blocking for Wilson, & Lots of catching and running
    by you, and of course a few TD's on Monday night. What do you think Martellus will do, can he fulfill this request ?

No you are not and I hope to see him do more to. I may say something that may disapoint you. Bennett should be mostly a blocker and come out of those blocks. This will help the offense a lot. He is not a pass catching te like Witten but we'll see though.
    Last edited by Diamondring; 12-01-2012 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    No you are not and I hope to see him do more to. I may say something that may disapoint you. Bennett should be mostly a blocker and come out of those blocks. This will help the offense a lot. He is not a pass catching te like Witten but we'll see though.
    I know, but I can hope !

Go Giants !

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    BENNETT IT'S TIME
    I supported you from day one, don't prove me wrong ! I would Like to see some Blocking for Wilson, & Lots of catching and running
    by you, and of course a few TD's on Monday night. What do you think Martellus will do, can he fulfill this request ?
    Not too much to ask but with our OL being talent challenged, he'll see blocking assignments first and foremost. Go Blue!!
    No one remembers who came in second.