+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who else wants to do this so badly...

If theres one person in the world i can do this to it would be Kg
    I wish i could freeze the world and just kick him in the nuts soooooo badlyyyy.
    IF he blows us this jets game with his shotgun draws to ware. Idk wat ima do with myself.

Re: Who else wants to do this so badly...

I would swith Spags and Fewell, so Fewell will still be fired this season anyway and maybe our defense wouldn't suck.

I'd like to kick Rex Ryan in the nuts. All the Ryans for that matter. Jerry Jones too while I'm at it. And Joe Buck twice.

[quote user="fourth&forever"]I'd like to kick Rex Ryan in the nuts. All the Ryans for that matter. Jerry Jones too while I'm at it. And Joe Buck twice.[/quote]
    Not sure that Buck has any nuts, but I'm sure he hates on the GMen and luvs him some Cowboys.

[quote user="fourth&forever"]I'd like to kick Rex Ryan in the nuts. All the Ryans for that matter. Jerry Jones too while I'm at it. And Joe Buck twice.[/quote]

Good Calls.

Good Calls.

[quote user="BeatTHEJETS"]If theres one person in the world i can do this to it would be Kg
    I wish i could freeze the world and just kick him in the nuts soooooo badlyyyy.
    IF he blows us this jets game with his shotgun draws to ware. Idk wat ima do with myself.[/quote]

Steve Smith.

[quote user="fourth&forever"]I'd like to kick Rex Ryan in the nuts..[/quote]

He might like it and post videos
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

I'd like to kick fewell once for every three man rush he sent.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Well this classless post certainly adds to the discussion of merits of pro football and the Giants.How old are you anyway?