+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Chris Carter thinks we have the least overall Team speed in the NFL

After watching him even today catching random footballs thrown at him back hand.........I no longer cannot disagree with this guy.......he's abrasive but often correct

Re: Chris Carter thinks we have the least overall Team speed in the NFL

Probably true

Eli - Mobile in the pocket but outside of it..forget it, it seems like every other qb maybe aside from Peyton is faster.

O-line - Old and slow

Wr - Decent speed but no burners Manningham is closest we have to a burner but he isn't really that fast.

Te - Beckum has decent speed for a te but isn't really a te..

Rb - NO breakaway speed everytime there is one guy to beat...the guy to beat wins, rarely ever get long TD runs.

D line - Osi and JPP are probably 2 of the faster d ends in the league.

Dbs - Average speed maybe even below average aside from Kenny Phillips who has decent closing speed.

Lbs - Below average speed for lbs aside from Boley who has OK speed for a lb.

He's still on tv? I don't think I've ever heard a positive word about the giants from carter. Every time i see him I think of Gonzo

All-Pro

I think the DL is fast. They would have been really fast with Austin. They also have Prince and he is fast. To bad he broke his foot in the summer.

I mean I don't think they are the fastest team, and I would like to see a healthy Prince and Austin in defense next year, but I don't think that's their problem. Last year they couldn't stop turning the ball over and this year they have a ton of injuries.

Dude is on meth.
    Close or you hit the bricks

**** Cris Carter!!

Veteran

For years the Giants have drafted players with top COD numbers and decent speed. Anybody debating this obviously doesn't follow the Giants drafts.

Chris Carter is an expert on lack of speed, since he was slower than molasses.

How does this help us beat the jets?

i agree nysports

i dont know if this is true i couldnt believe it when i read it, but i believe jacobs actually had one of the fastest 40 times of rb's in his draft.

there are also a few other players the giants have drafted that had some of the fastest 40 times, this past draft alone scott and jerrigan were or are up there in speed. there was s.moss, beckum had a fast 40, phillips did too i believe.

but yeah if anyone wants to confirm or disprove that fact about jacobs id love to see bc i distinctly remember reading from a viable source(s) that jacobs actually had one of the fastest 40 time for rb's in his draft