+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holy ****!!! Cheifs LB Jovan Belcher murder/suicide!!!

Prayers and condolences to his friends, family, and team.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Apparently, he shot himself in front of Pioli and Romeo. Don't think that you ever get over seeing something like that . . .. .
    n they said he thanked them and was emotional.. idk where their heads are gonna be during tomoro's game

As a former Jarhead that did 2 combat tours in Iraq in 03' & the Stan in 04', I ain't gonna lose any sleep over this murderer killing himself. I feel for the 3 month old daughter that her dad ended up killing her mom. More than likely, she was either gonna divorce him or he found out she was playing him & he wasn't man enough to just except it & walk away & continue to just be a dad to his daughter & love & support her.

He took a coward's way out but unfortunately decided to take his baby's mom with him. Glad the NFL isn't cancelling the game. Life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    As a former Jarhead that did 2 combat tours in Iraq in 03' & the Stan in 04', I ain't gonna lose any sleep over this murderer killing himself. I feel for the 3 month old daughter that her dad ended up killing her mom. More than likely, she was either gonna divorce him or he found out she was playing him & he wasn't man enough to just except it & walk away & continue to just be a dad to his daughter & love & support her.

He took a coward's way out but unfortunately decided to take his baby's mom with him. Glad the NFL isn't cancelling the game. Life goes on.
    first of all thanks for your service. secondly I said this somewhere else too, all of the hits he took to the head has to have something to do with this. after all the head injuries and everything that went on within his brain cells, I think it's safe to say it wasn't functioning completely normal. I'm not saying what he did is right but we shouldn't jump to conclusions

Your welcome bigblue. Don't mean to come off sounding mean but the bottom line is he commited murder, NFL would have been stupid to cancel a game for a murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Your welcome bigblue. Don't mean to come off sounding mean but the bottom line is he commited murder, NFL would have been stupid to cancel a game for a murderer.
    nahh I understand you, but knowing people with brain issues I kinda feel for Belcher too. again definitely not saying what he did wasn't terrible, but that all the statements that make him seem like a monster bother me altittle.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    first of all thanks for your service. secondly I said this somewhere else too, all of the hits he took to the head has to have something to do with this. after all the head injuries and everything that went on within his brain cells, I think it's safe to say it wasn't functioning completely normal. I'm not saying what he did is right but we shouldn't jump to conclusions
    Do you know for a fact that he took many severe blows to the head? I mean, beyond what of most NFL linebackers endure? And I've never heard any clinical evidence that head trauma causes someone to become psychotic or suicidal.

Talk about jumping to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    Do you know for a fact that he took many severe blows to the head? I mean, beyond what of most NFL linebackers endure? And I've never heard any clinical evidence that head trauma causes someone to become psychotic or suicidal.

Talk about jumping to conclusions.
    I'm not saying he did tho! lol I know what he did is wrong and im not defending him but a small part of me feels bad for him and I'm sorry if it bothers you. And just like how Junior Seau died, all of those hits to the head do have long term effects. And he's a professional football player, linebacker for that matter, I'm pretty sure that he had had some head injuries in his lifetime. And again I'm not saying that's the reason why or trying to jump to conclusions but him having CTE is a possibility but a relationship issue is more likely
    Last edited by bigblue2088; 12-02-2012 at 12:04 AM.

Feel very badly for his mom who actually witnessed him shoot the girlfriend.

I wonder if they're gonna tell the baby growing up. The kids still only 3 months so I doubt he/she will remember or even know what happened. That would be hard growing up knowing what happened to your parents in that circumstance. Question is how long can you keep it a secret?

+ Reply to Thread