+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Phillips and Williams Doubtful, JPP Questionable

Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday
    Kenny Phillips and Jacquian Williams both listed as doubtful. Ouch.

Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday
    JPP did not practice for a second straight day (back) and is listed as questionable.

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel
    Hixon and Diehl are questionable. All others probable.

Justin Tuck did not practice with foot injury. Antrel Rolle also sat with illness. Both probable Monday.

Travis Beckum (knee) did not practice and will not play Monday.
    Last edited by GiantFanatic55; 12-01-2012 at 01:39 PM.

yuh ohs....doubtful doesnt mean out tho, i think they'll see how they are doing on sunday and go from there. maybe we get lucky and 1 of em can play. looks like rivers will be a go and that could be paramount vs rg3

not really surprising with Phillips and Williams, but be nice to have them back in a week

i still feel JPP is being cautious, i can't see him missing this game .... unless he watched that 4th down play where RGIII turned him inside out too often
    Apologize to Melo 5

****..no Beckum.....game over...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    not really surprising with Phillips and Williams, but be nice to have them back in a week

i still feel JPP is being cautious, i can't see him missing this game .... unless he watched that 4th down play where RGIII turned him inside out too often
    with the scare kp gave us during the gb game with that knee, if all he ends up missing is 1 week, that would be so huge for us.

I can't believe the Giants cut Petrus for Beckum. I know Petrus hasn't played well this season but I believe he can be a decent back up. What has Beckum done for the Giants nothing, I thought he should of been cut last season. All Beckum is doing is wasting a roster spot.

I have a strange feeling KP is going to play this game. I know JJP, Tuck, Hixon and Rolle are going to play.

Quote Originally Posted by comebacktiki View Post
    I can't believe the Giants cut Petrus for Beckum. I know Petrus hasn't played well this season but I believe he can be a decent back up. What has Beckum done for the Giants nothing, I thought he should of been cut last season. All Beckum is doing is wasting a roster spot.

I have a strange feeling KP is going to play this game. I know JJP, Tuck, Hixon and Rolle are going to play.
    how many snaps did Petrus get, what exactly did we lose? ... let's say Beckum only makes 5 plays from here on out .... that's still 5 more than Petrus would make
    Apologize to Melo 5

God the thought of JPP with chronic back problems makes me cringe

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    how many snaps did Petrus get, what exactly did we lose? ... let's say Beckum only makes 5 plays from here on out .... that's still 5 more than Petrus would make
    Let's say a guard goes out for the season then the O-line depth is hurting and now they may need to pick someone off the waiver wire that doesn't know the system.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    ****..no Beckum.....game over...
    You beat me to the punch on this one lol.
    No one remembers who came in second.