+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I wouldn't be shocked if Washington beats us on Monday

RG3 is playing ridiculously good football right now. We;ve seen him already, so that's in our advantage, but I wouldn't be shocked if we lose on Monday night , it's one of the games I'm worried about.

Relax my friend, we will be fine. We are a better team this time, then the last time we played them.
    Gotta be in it to win it

Bench Player
    The outcome of the game will be based on the containment of our outside lineman, will Osi stay put or continue to play selfish football?

Veteran
    Ah classic osi alone has to contain -im not hear to say osi is the greatest - or that he maintains the edge perfectly or is always gap responsible. But you have to realize gap integrity and setting an edge doesn't always work against a guy who is faster then almost any qb who has every played (olympic speed). Sometimes you have to tip your cap to an awesome athlete. Osi is one of many players on d who has to set an edge - odd to put that on him alone.

RG3 is one man. They've lost more games than they've won this year. We've beaten them already. But any given Sunday baby!

Should be a fun game to watch, and a victory for the fans.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

if they run that same pistol spread option offense that we already saw, we will beat them handily. if they add some wrinkles, or even go to a legit nfl offense opposed to the half collegiate/half nfl offense they run now, the game will be close.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose403 View Post
    The outcome of the game will be based on the containment of our outside lineman, will Osi stay put or continue to play selfish football?
    What's selfish football?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod_C View Post
    What's selfish football?
    It's attached to Osi. So I'm guessing it's the old assumption people like to make about Umenyiora selling out on the run for a sack, even though his gap to hit is the 7 or 9.
    Last edited by penguinfarmer; 12-02-2012 at 07:50 AM.

Would anyone be surprised if this team lost to the Jags after beating another contender with conviction? Take a xanax and beer, quit worrying, and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    RG3 is playing ridiculously good football right now. We;ve seen him already, so that's in our advantage, but I wouldn't be shocked if we lose on Monday night , it's one of the games I'm worried about.

It's a Division game, always tough and no one would be shockedd if the Redskins win. They aren't going to win, but no one would be shocked.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1