+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Latest Robbery............NFL fines Giants 3.6 Billion for stolen games...

Geees, our coaching staff has got to go, seeing as how the NFL keeps taking
    our wins back that we got unfairly. Even though they let us keep the SB last year with
    a big monster asterisk next to it, I feel the NFL is fed up with us not really winning the games
    we won. I can see the NFL taking back this years SB after we win it,.....errr, don't really win it.

http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/01/...n-week-7-loss/

I like how the article says that "other than the game winning touchdown from Eli to Cruz"......
    yeah....take out the game winning play. Please.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

i love how washington studied the film and feels this way despite us having a couple of very good chances at going up more than 1 score late. They were even in the game bc of our mental errors, washington is fine with how they played (in a loss smh) while we arent satisfied with how we played in a win...odd

Funny.....I see a lot of words written there.....but all I'm hearing in my head is "Waaaaaaa.........."
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Funny.....I see a lot of words written there.....but all I'm hearing in my head is "Waaaaaaa.........."
    You have a very smart head.

I nominate you for the head of the boards.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

I would prefer this time we actually stop them on 4th and anything... But it's probably conversions like that and the long sustained drives they had giving them the thoughts of what they "should have" had. Giants are playing better on both sides of the ball.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/01/...n-week-7-loss/

^ This is ALL BS !

We should have won the first game with the Cowboys ! But we didn't.
    We should have won the first game with the Eagles ! But we didn't.
    We Won the First game with the Redskins !
    And we will Win the second game as well, this is NO BS !

Sack RGlll , Put him where he belongs ! 
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 12-02-2012 at 01:17 PM.

The NFL hasn't fined the Giants 3.6 Billion, the title is misleading, an unsubstantiated claim, and inappropriate. Funny how some posters get infractions for such things and other dont

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    The NFL hasn't fined the Giants 3.6 Billion, the title is misleading, an unsubstantiated claim, and inappropriate. Funny how some posters get infractions for such things and other dont
    Is there infractions for whining?

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    The thread title is obviously a joke, just because you dont know how to act and get yourself banned doesnt mean you have to clutter up threads to complain about what you see as your unfair treatment.

Typical complaint of someone who cant follow rules, "but he did something wrong too". Half this board is like a preschool class sometimes.