+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Foreign NYG fans

I'm all the way in the UK and was wondering how many Giant fans are about which are from the UK or any other country for that matter.

Hoping that Giants play Wembley (International Series) next year, I have only been following NFL for around 1 year now, I went to the International Series this year and hoping to go next year.

Favorite player: Victor Cruz
    Reason: He was the first player to catch my eye and I love his style.

Walsh
    x

Re: Foreign NYG fans

Canada over here

Veteran

[quote user="Walsh"]I'm all the way in the UK and was wondering how many Giant fans are about which are from the UK or any other country for that matter. Hoping that Giants play Wembley (International Series) next year, I have only been following NFL for around 1 year now, I went to the International Series this year and hoping to go next year. Favorite player: Victor Cruz Reason: He was the first player to catch my eye and I love his style. Walsh x[/quote]

Welcome aboard, Walsh!!!

There are two guys I can name off the top of my head from the UK..... BritishBlue and UKGiantsFan.

Both of them are pretty active on the boards.

I am from the states, but was wondering if the NFL is something that is becoming popular over there. Is it becoming popular with the younger lads or generally all age groups? Or does it have sort of a cult following over there?

By the way I am a HUGE Chelsea fan if you follow the premier league.

MEXICO CITY . HOWEVER I WAS BROUGHT UP IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.

Bench Player

thanks joemorrisforprez!!

Eermm, Their are a few fans over here but not in the younger age group as Soccer is HUGE over here.

NFL is getting popular in the age group of around 18-25 year old's that's from experience of going to the International Series and I am a Fulham fan which is right next to Chelsea and is a derby (huge rivalry) and we actually face each other next which will be a cracker!

If any of you play Madden 12 I need some help on how to defend, I blow at defending but offense is my strong point.

Any other questions I'm happy to answer.

1 last thing, is their any other websites I can purchase a Victor Cruz Jersey from the NFL shop costs 120 dollars which is too much in my opinion.

Is there a NFL team that has the most fans in the UK from your experience?

Sorry about the game against Man U today. I will be watching that match.

With Madden its all about knowing your opponent. I try no to blitz until they reach the red zone. But its mostly about matching your defence according to your opponents' offensive formation. You also always want to pay attention to their playmakers and 'marking' them.

I'm from the USA but my husband is Canadian born and moved here about 10 years ago.

Born in the States, living across the border in Mexico, 30 plus years bleeding Blue . Welcome aboard bro !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="Walsh"]I'm all the way in the UK and was wondering how many Giant fans are about which are from the UK or any other country for that matter.

Hoping that Giants play Wembley (International Series) next year, I have only been following NFL for around 1 year now, I went to the International Series this year and hoping to go next year.

Favorite player: Victor Cruz
    Reason: He was the first player to catch my eye and I love his style.

Walsh
    x[/quote]Well I was born in Russia, but now I am an American Citizen. So does that count? Glad you are on board.

How did you become a Giants fan?
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul