+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Do you guys still consider us big rivals?

And if I remember both of them were blowouts. And those two losses came on the backend of a 4 game In a row SB losing streak for the Bills. All 4 to the NFCE with the first one to us and their 2nd loss to skins and then losses 3&4 to Dallas. Poor eagles (sorry green guy, no offense) are the only ones that didnt get in on the act vs buffalo
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Hey Denver lost back to back as well and a 3 rd SB loss to make them 0-3 overall ( all blowout losses ) until they finally bounced back and won two in a row. Unlucky for Bills fans they have never made it back to the SB
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    Absolutly not. Last time I checked you guys beat us.

Until you stop beating us all the time you will be a rival.

IMO, the Eagles are our biggest rival -- they always have our # and they're the closest big city. I always pictured the 'boys and 'skins as they're own biggest rivals, while we've got the Eagles.

There is a special kind of hate I reserve for the Eagles. They're like the anti-Giants and the games are always hard fought, tough, and eventful. In my eyes this will always be the best and most hateful NFC East rivalry. Its almost sad to see the Eagles bad because there is nothing as exciting as Giants vs, Eagles games that actually mean something for both teams.

While I hate Dallas, they're a trainwreck that's funny to watch. The Redskins have just been irrelevant for too long for me too care about them yet. The growing rivalries with the 49ers and Packers are great, but I don't hate either team and I respect both of them. The Niners would probably be my favorite team if the Giants didn't exist.

In short, yes, the Eagles are still our biggest rival.

My attitude, since the days of Buddy Ryan, has always been that if the G-Men go 2-14, the two wins MUST be against the Eagles.
    Giants Fan Since 1961 (Tittle to Shofner)

Quote Originally Posted by N.E. Pa GiantFan View Post
    My attitude, since the days of Buddy Ryan, has always been that if the G-Men go 2-14, the two wins MUST be against the Eagles.
    Amen to that. If we get eliminated next week, we better come out guns blazing to finish off the Eagles for good...

Andy Reid was already pre-fired on Friday before the game. The highlights of his career would be that great 2004 Eagles team
    with T.O. and that star-studded defense and his head-to-head matchup record against Tom Coughlin.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...delphia-eagles

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Andy Reid was already pre-fired on Friday before the game. The highlights of his career would be that great 2004 Eagles team
    with T.O. and that star-studded defense and his head-to-head matchup record against Tom Coughlin.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...delphia-eagles

How sad it is that after this many years a major part of your legacy is your head to head record against another coach as opposed to something meaningful?

+ Reply to Thread