+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

At least we don't have to listen to Buck and Aikman this week.

They have the Dallas/ Philly game.

We get Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston and Tony Siriagusa.

Re: At least we don't have to listen to Buck and Aikman this week.

Is it just me, or does Kenny Albert look like someone, no, something that just crawled out of a cave.

Like a troglodyte.

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]They have the Dallas/ Philly game.

We get Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston and Tony Siriagusa.[/quote]

Ehh...Kenny Albert sounds like he has balls in his mouth. And Fat Goose Siragusa is just an annoying Giant hater.

Bring the CBS crews back!

Banned

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]They have the Dallas/ Philly game.

Ehh...Kenny Albert sounds like he has balls in his mouth. And Fat Goose Siragusa is just an annoying Giant hater.

Bring the CBS crews back![/quote]Huge Giant hater. Seems like we're always losing when he covers the game too.

Veteran

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]They have the Dallas/ Philly game.

We get Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston and Tony Siriagusa.[/quote]Eh Kenny aint that bad.

I cant to wait hear: "Manning... fires! To Cruz! Touchdown!!!"

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]They have the Dallas/ Philly game.

Bring the CBS crews back![/quote]Huge Giant hater. Seems like we're always losing when he covers the game too.[/quote]

Well to be fair, we've had Siragusa and co. cover 2 games for us this year. @Philly and @Arizona. We won both of those games. Not saying this is some kind of sign, but we've won both times they've covered us so far.

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]They have the Dallas/ Philly game.

Bring the CBS crews back![/quote]Huge Giant hater. Seems like we're always losing when he covers the game too.[/quote]

Well to be fair, we've had Siragusa and co. cover 2 games for us this year. @Philly and @Arizona. We won both of those games. Not saying this is some kind of sign, but we've won both times they've covered us so far.[/quote]

At this point, I'll take ANYTHING positive as a good sign, coincidence or not.

I'll Take Aikman over Daryl Johnston any day and Albert and Buck are a toss up......Sargusa is just a huge giant hater so I really do not see how this a step up!!
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

yeah I don't know. I think sometimes we hear it only one way. I don't see Siragusa as a Giant hater and some are very critical of Aikman but i see him being very favorable towards the Giants.

Interesting phenomena though,i.e. Yankee fans will say how much McCarver/Buck hate the Yanks then when you visit the Sox board they will point out how much McCarver/Buck hate the Sox.

Goose likes JPP. He correctly states the kid is the only one on defensewho plays the clock full out.