+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

the cowboys wont die this season

since they have a cake schedule the rest of the way. We need to beat the skins so badly tomorrow. Our schedule puts us at such a risk.

what they have to play Cincy...Pittsburgh with Big Ben and NO they will not make the playoffs oh and Washington one more time..

The Giants just need to take care of business tomorrow and we will be fine and they will. They see what happened tonight and they will win that game tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    what they have to play Cincy...Pittsburgh with Big Ben and NO they will not make the playoffs oh and Washington one more time..
    Yeah i just heard at the end of the game the boys still have cinci and pittsburgh, both teams which MUST win also. Dallas has as hard a schedule left as we do it seems. Not quite as hard but almost.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    Yeah i just heard at the end of the game the boys still have cinci and pittsburgh, both teams which MUST win also. Dallas has as hard a schedule left as we do it seems. Not quite as hard but almost.
    That's why I'm not worried about them. They are a train wreck ready to happen. I'm more worried about Washington. Their schedule is a cake walk. They have the Ravens, Philly, Dallas, and the Browns talk about easy.

The Giants just need to take care of business tomorrow and we will be fine and they will. They see what happened tonight and they will win that game tomorrow.
    Agree

Time to bring an A game tomorrow nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    Agree

Time to bring an A game tomorrow nothing else
    Yep I'm kinda glad they won now the Giants have no choice but to play all in tomorrow. I have no doubt that they would anyway but this team responds when the pressure is high.

Us and the skins still have 5 games left of the board. A lot of things happen in 5 games. We're playing good right now. Keep it up and we win the division. We need to beat Wash. tommorrow and then beat next weeks opponent.

Yup, it's by no means easy for Dallas - Cinci's a tough place to play, and the Cowboys just aren't very good at home, I don't see them getting past 8-8.

They let a rookie QB and a rookie RB with a practice squad oline look good at home. Serious people the cowboys will get destroyed by NO coming off Drew Breese worst week of his career. Hes going to come out firing plus the cowboys seriously have issues stopping the run and the next 4 teams they play can run the ball. Plus al those 4 teams they play can blitz the QB philly's defense is not good at all and Romo had time tonight which he wont against these next 4 teams. The cowboys lose one game and we win these next two the door is closed on them this season. Jerry and his ugly self can go looking for some more excuses somewhere else. This team is not good at all and it showed once again tonight.