+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Thanks For NOTHING Egirls!

It's not bad enough that I had to fight the urge to vomit and actually root for you to beat the Cowgirls, but you end up losing to them anyway? Seriously?
    Here's a thought................ When DallASS is first and goal from the 9......maybe it wasn't a good Defensive strategy to have your D backs giving the DallASS receivers an 8 yard cushion......... only making first contact at the damned ONE YARD LINE!

Welp... that's why they're 3-9. The Bengals will put us back in our place next week.

But overall I didn't think that play call was all that bad. Bryant is pretty hard to stop on the fade, and I think that's what they were trying to do by playing off the LOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Welp... that's why they're 3-9. The Bengals will put us back in our place next week.

But overall I didn't think that play call was all that bad. Bryant is pretty hard to stop on the fade, and I think that's what they were trying to do by playing off the LOS.
    I don't know man... I think Dallas could handle the Bengals quite fairly. Not sure if the Bengals really have any type of advantage over Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I don't know man... I think Dallas could handle the Bengals quite fairly. Not sure if the Bengals really have any type of advantage over Dallas.
    They had an advantage over us... if they could make Eli crumble under pressure I can't imagine what they could do to Tony...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    They had an advantage over us... if they could make Eli crumble under pressure I can't imagine what they could do to Tony...
    That Bengals defense is nasty aggressive. Romo is going to get pummeled. Offensively, Dalton plays fearlessly, and he has a good running game. Bengals will dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post

What was Bowles thinking lining up DRC AND giving up that huge cushion to Dez on the goal line?

I mean, it was great for you guys but wow what a joke of a play call.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    What was Bowles thinking lining up DRC AND giving up that huge cushion to Dez on the goal line?

I mean, it was great for you guys but wow what a joke of a play call.
    Well pressing him doesn't seem like it was working either. Does it make more sense to jam him anyway? Absolutely, but the Eagles have nothing to lose and probably just tried something different. Either way, you don't want a 1 on 1 with Bryant and anyone not named Revis in that situation.

The call wasn't all that bad since it should have worked. Cromartie got a hit on Dez to slow him down a bit... if Allen takes a better angle, it would have been tough for Dez to muscle through.

I was disappointed in the eagles last night, they almost had it

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    I was disappointed in the eagles last night, they almost had it
    Same here man