Thread: Injury Report

Angry Injury Report

NEW YORK GIANTS

Out
    TE Travis Beckum - Knee (DNP)

Doubtful
    S Kenny Phillips - Knee (LP)
    LB Jacquian Williams - Knee (LP)

Any chance any of the three above see the field tonight? What's up with Beckum when does he play to get hurt? I thought he's been a no show all year right?

Phillips & Williams are key players to match up with what the Skins like to do on offence right? I guess we won't see the defence that shut down the Packers tonight. Doom dispair & angony on me..... hmmmmm.....

I knew Philips would be out for this game. The way he went down, it didn't look good. Beckum might as well be cut. JWilliams missing this many games really sucks too as I had big expectations from him after last year.

Quote Originally Posted by jakegibbs View Post
    NEW YORK GIANTS Out TE Travis Beckum - Knee (DNP) Doubtful S Kenny Phillips - Knee (LP) LB Jacquian Williams - Knee (LP) Any chance any of the three above see the field tonight? What's up with Beckum when does he play to get hurt? I thought he's been a no show all year right? Phillips & Williams are key players to match up with what the Skins like to do on offence right? I guess we won't see the defence that shut down the Packers tonight. Doom dispair & angony on me..... hmmmmm.....
    Only Phillips and his chances are pretty slim
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Starter
    Stevie Brown sighting? Doesn't bother me.

What is going on with Williams.....he has been out a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I knew Philips would be out for this game. The way he went down, it didn't look good. Beckum might as well be cut. JWilliams missing this many games really sucks too as I had big expectations from him after last year.
    So the 3 Safety package that was so so effective last week & during the run to the superbowl last year will not be available tonight. NOT GOOD.

I dont know what to say about TE Travis Beckum anymore.

No Phillips is a huge deal. The secondary is much better with him back there

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I dont know what to say about TE Travis Beckum anymore.
    Has he had any playing time this season? I don't remember even seeing him on the field this year. I thought he was on IR. Wasn't he suppose to be a tremendous pass catching tight end when he was drafted? Kinda like another Shockey or close to him anyway?

Beckum played in the first game I think....
    why he is still here is a mystery....even before this season....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch