+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Nickelback Fans On Here?

Any Nickelback Fans On Here?

Just wondering, I know more people that hate them rather than like/love them.

I love them; have saw them twice and am planning on going again when they start touring again.

I've been to a few concerts in my life, and Nickelback is always one of my favorites.

Re: Any Nickelback Fans On Here?

Not really a 'fan' per-se~ but ill listen to em. Would I see them in concert? Nope. Theres better bands from canada out there. Default for one. Nicklebacks main theme is screwin and drinkin/getting high. I hate those songs. Never again and if today was your last day are my two favs. But they sell records, so.... If youre into alt rock/grunge stuff like seether, breaking benjamin, 12 stones kinda stuff maybe we can get a thread started about bands we like and share it with others. Might be fun.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

[quote user="gfanblue"]Not really a 'fan' per-se~ but ill listen to em. Would I see them in concert? Nope. Theres better bands from canada out there. Default for one. Nicklebacks main theme is screwin and drinkin/getting high. I hate those songs. Never again and if today was your last day are my two favs. But they sell records, so.... If youre into alt rock/grunge stuff like seether, breaking benjamin, 12 stones kinda stuff maybe we can get a thread started about bands we like and share it with others. Might be fun.[/quote]

Yeah, those are some of there better songs, I agree. And hey, I love Breaking Benjamin! Been wanting to see them the past couple years but haven't got the chance to. Don't really know about 12 stones that much, like Seether. Do you like Theory of a Deadman?

I love Nickelback

[quote user="gmen0820"]I love Nickelback[/quote]

What's your favorite song? Have you ever saw them in concert?

[quote user="bELIeve10"][quote user="gmen0820"]I love Nickelback[/quote]

What's your favorite song? Have you ever saw them in concert?[/quote]Never had the chance to see them yet, but there are so many good songs to choose from. Never Gonna Be Alone, Someday, Rockstar, Far Away, If Everyone Cared, How You Remind Me, Photograph, If Today Was Your Last Day.

For some reason, they get a bad rep, but I think they are very underrated.

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="bELIeve10"][quote user="gmen0820"]I love Nickelback[/quote]

What's your favorite song? Have you ever saw them in concert?[/quote]Never had the chance to see them yet, but there are so many good songs to choose from. Never Gonna Be Alone, Someday, Rockstar, Far Away, If Everyone Cared, How You Remind Me, Photograph, If Today Was Your Last Day.

For some reason, they get a bad rep, but I think they are very underrated.[/quote]

My favorites are When We Stand Together, This Afternoon, Something in Your Mouth, Shakin' Hands, Savin' Me, Never Again, Photograph, Rockstar, If Today Was Your Last Day, If Everyone Cared, How You Remind Me, Gotta Be Somebody, Far Away, Burn It TO The Ground Animals,,, could keep going.. just about every song they've put out.

Most people I know that don't like them say they don't because all they write about is 'booze, getting high and hooking up.' But they have other songs besides about that.

I agree; they are underrated.

Veteran

hahahaha...thanks for the laugh guys

[quote user="nYg24"]hahahaha...thanks for the laugh guys[/quote]</P>

Seriously. </P>

Bench Player

Underrated!? That's all they ever play on the radio around here! I don't like them at all but I don't like any of the other bands you guys mentioned on this thread either, radio rock really isn't my bag....... but whatever floats your boat! A friend of mine likes them and he tells me they are good live but I refuse to go see for myself, haha

+ Reply to Thread