+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

All I want for XMAS is

I am so tired of hearing how great RGIII is I know he is a great athletic but he puts his pants on just like every other football player. I want the Giantís defense to embarrass him and give him the same look Cam Newton had on his face at the end of the game when we played the Panthers. I think sometimes when these so called experts talk about him they would give him a big old wet kiss if they could.

he actually holds his pants up and jumps into them with both feet. pretty remarkable.

The reality is that RG3 is playing great football and gaining everyone's respect. As long as he stays healthy the Skins will be a contender for years to come. But for now all I want for Christmas in a trip to the SB. Shalom.

ESPN is basically making it look like the Giants are scared to play this guy. I haven't heard one thing about our team yet....ESPN is going to be unwatchable if they win tonight. You would think they are 7-4 and we are 5-6.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    ESPN is basically making it look like the Giants are scared to play this guy. I haven't heard one thing about our team yet....ESPN is going to be unwatchable if they win tonight. You would think they are 7-4 and we are 5-6.
    Let the love fest begin!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jax5338 View Post
    he actually holds his pants up and jumps into them with both feet. pretty remarkable.
    I heard it was more like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pShf2VuAu_Q&t=1m30s