+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Got them right where we want them...

I feel like i've seen this movie before. last year we lost to the skins and went to 7-7. Sure, i'm a little worried about our tough schedule coming up with dallas and skins on our tail...But I expect us to close out strong and make the playoffs...

I feel sorry for the cowboys and skins, who are feeling a false sense of hope right about now...

We've been here before..we play the best with our backs against the wall...time to take what's ours!

I want them as demoralized at the Eagles, knowing they will not taste the post season. I guess, I will have to wait until Christmas to hopefully get my wish!
    Do not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I want them as demoralized at the Eagles, knowing they will not taste the post season. I guess, I will have to wait until Christmas to hopefully get my wish!
    We need to win out till then. Id hate to give the eagles the chance to knock us out the playoffs.

It does feel like we've been here before .... like every season since TC took over

Veteran
    I have a feeling that the Ravens will SMACK around the Skins this weekend.. Last night was the pinnacle of the Redskins season... they are due for an emotional letdown plus Skins vs Ravens is local rivarly -- and the Ravens will play inspired football to regain respect in the area.

Redskins and Cowboys can both lose this weak gain that 2 game lead back We just gotta win!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    I feel like i've seen this movie before. last year we lost to the skins and went to 7-7. Sure, i'm a little worried about our tough schedule coming up with dallas and skins on our tail...But I expect us to close out strong and make the playoffs...

I feel sorry for the cowboys and skins, who are feeling a false sense of hope right about now...

We've been here before..we play the best with our backs against the wall...time to take what's ours!
    the problem with this is that most movies suck by the 3rd and fourth installments,,they cant pull a rabbit out of their hat every year,,,the play has been inexcusable and nothing short of pathetic. this team is better and we as fans deserve better,,,they have had two solid wins this year against GB and san fran,,the rest looked like a college team playing with the pro's, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN2K9 View Post
    I have a feeling that the Ravens will SMACK around the Skins this weekend.. Last night was the pinnacle of the Redskins season... they are due for an emotional letdown plus Skins vs Ravens is local rivarly -- and the Ravens will play inspired football to regain respect in the area.
    Sorry, the AFC Ravens with now Suggs out as well and having lost to a 3rd string QB are still no match for RG3 the Redskins at Washington. Giants have to win out to stay ahead. There's bettery hope for Dallas to possibly beat the Redskins or RG3 gets injured.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    the problem with this is that most movies suck by the 3rd and fourth installments,,they cant pull a rabbit out of their hat every year,,,the play has been inexcusable and nothing short of pathetic. this team is better and we as fans deserve better,,,they have had two solid wins this year against GB and san fran,,the rest looked like a college team playing with the pro's, plain and simple.
    There is no need to pull out any rabbits. We are a game ahead of both the foreskins and cowturds. We just gotta handle our business. We dont need any help from anyone.