+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

we need coordinaters with some balls

I kno killdrive won 2rings and perry got one but they are stalling this team how many gms did we lose cuz of killdrive play calling and how many gms did we let slip away because of fewells crazy schemes all thats saying is they playing skeptical hoping eli win the gm (truthfully eli should be calling the plays) so i say if norv get cannd ill take him he is a gutsy play caller and on defense of zimmer gets tossed because of lewis not makin the playoffs ill take him too zimmer got an aggressive type of 4-3 we uuuusssseeeddddd to have thoughts fellow gmen

periods are your friend.

Balls > Rings

Basically what you're saying

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    periods are your friend.
    screw periods lets talk football

Quote Originally Posted by giantsacks View Post
    I kno killdrive won 2rings and perry got one but they are stalling this team how many gms did we lose cuz of killdrive play calling and how many gms did we let slip away because of fewells crazy schemes all thats saying is they playing skeptical hoping eli win the gm (truthfully eli should be calling the plays) so i say if norv get cannd ill take him he is a gutsy play caller and on defense of zimmer gets tossed because of lewis not makin the playoffs ill take him too zimmer got an aggressive type of 4-3 we uuuusssseeeddddd to have thoughts fellow gmen
    Clearly you have not watched the Chargers in recent years. I would not classify Norv;s play calling as ballsy. And as long as TC is the HC he will opt for a play caller that calls a balanced game.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Balls > Rings

Basically what you're saying
    I agree. I think that is what he is saying.

I agree we are living on a fine line because of the success we have had. The question becomes have we won in spite our of coordinators or because of their schemes. Its odd that against a team that cant cover we run a lot. We do this a lot and its very questionable but we have won. Balls are great but at what cost. I just wish we were not so predictable in everything. We have talent. Personally I think strength wise we are a relatively weak team which is how we get pushed around so much. Which goes to strength and conditioning and perhaps our multitude of injuries

Having Balls can get you beat just as easily as having a balanced conservative game plan. There are no right or wrong ways to championships. Both conservative and aggressive teams have won titles over the years. I am willing to give Gilbride the benefit of the doubt because of the 2 rings.

You know who has balls? Sean Payton. He's also lost games because of them, and he's also suspended.

Veteran
    Yep, going deep seemingly 90%of the time on 3rd and 3 isn't ballsy at all.