+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Calling all stupid Giants Fans

Re: Calling all stupid Giants Fans

[quote user="JetGangGreen"]?***Attention*** Anthony Pinto(Giants fan) has challenged Patrick Drexler(Jets fan) to a Jets/Giants Debate this Thursday at 9pm on LIVE radio on the Gang Green Sports Show

Watch the video on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIL3p...ture=autoshare[/quote]

I find it fitting that the nick name for the crappy Jets team is by definition "death of tissue in part of the body".

Bench Player

i was reading the newspaper and there was a article talking about how brandon jacobs hates cowboys fans that really pisses me off this guy is a moron why would you throw fuel on the fire .this guy is a dumb sh!t talking about cowboy fans when new york has some of the most loud mouth fans ever.i cant stand looking at him he will never amount to anything without someone else to help carry the load .you mark my words there will be no close game d wae and the boys are gonna rock the gmen what a stupid name g-men .i cant wait for sunday so we can put a end to this g-men crap .im gonna love watching there fans rip them apart for getting a good old fashion buttkicking. romo is going to have a game of a lifetime go cowboys giants suck and there fans suck 2

[quote user="slomoman"]i was reading the newspaper and there was a article talking about how brandon jacobs hates cowboys fans that really pisses me off this guy is a moron why would you throw fuel on the fire .this guy is a dumb sh!t talking about cowboy fans when new york has some of the most loud mouth fans ever.i cant stand looking at him he will never amount to anything without someone else to help carry the load .you mark my words there will be no close game d wae and the boys are gonna rock the gmen what a stupid name g-men .i cant wait for sunday so we can put a end to this g-men crap .im gonna love watching there fans rip them apart for getting a good old fashion buttkicking. romo is going to have a game of a lifetime go cowboys giants suck and there fans suck 2
    [/quote]</P>

They really should have some type of age or IQ minimum to post.</P>
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Bench Player

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="slomoman"]i was reading the newspaper and there was a article talking about how brandon jacobs hates cowboys fans that really pisses me off this guy is a moron why would you throw fuel on the fire .this guy is a dumb sh!t talking about cowboy fans when new york has some of the most loud mouth fans ever.i cant stand looking at him he will never amount to anything without someone else to help carry the load .you mark my words there will be no close game d wae and the boys are gonna rock the gmen what a stupid name g-men .i cant wait for sunday so we can put a end to this g-men crap .im gonna love watching there fans rip them apart for getting a good old fashion buttkicking. romo is going to have a game of a lifetime go cowboys giants suck and there fans suck 2
    [/quote]</p>

They really should have some type of age or IQ minimum to post.</p>[/quote]

Don't say that! If that ever happened there would be nothing but Eagles fans posting here!

[]

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]</P>

They really should have some type of age or IQ minimum to post.</P>[/quote]Given the name he picked for himself... I'm not taken back at all...
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="slomoman"]i was reading the newspaper and there was a article talking about how brandon jacobs hates cowboys fans that really pisses me off this guy is a moron why would you throw fuel on the fire .this guy is a dumb sh!t talking about cowboy fans when new york has some of the most loud mouth fans ever.i cant stand looking at him he will never amount to anything without someone else to help carry the load .you mark my words there will be no close game d wae and the boys are gonna rock the gmen what a stupid name g-men .i cant wait for sunday so we can put a end to this g-men crap .im gonna love watching there fans rip them apart for getting a good old fashion buttkicking. romo is going to have a game of a lifetime go cowboys giants suck* and there fans suck 2
    [/quote]</p>

Don't say that! If that ever happened there would be nothing but Eagles fans posting here!

[]
    [/quote]Actually it should be: Only fans whose teams have won at least one Superbowl should post here.

[quote user="slomoman"]what a stupid name g-men .
    [/quote]

Thanks for disrespecting our military and law-enforcement, cow****.

Or should I call you e.e. cummings.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Starter

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="slomoman"]i was reading the newspaper and there was a article talking about how brandon jacobs hates cowboys fans that really pisses me off this guy is a moron why would you throw fuel on the fire .this guy is a dumb sh!t talking about cowboy fans when new york has some of the most loud mouth fans ever.i cant stand looking at him he will never amount to anything without someone else to help carry the load .you mark my words there will be no close game d wae and the boys are gonna rock the gmen what a stupid name g-men .i cant wait for sunday so we can put a end to this g-men crap .im gonna love watching there fans rip them apart for getting a good old fashion buttkicking. romo is going to have a game of a lifetime go cowboys giants suck* and there fans suck 2
    [/quote]</p>

[]
    [/quote]

We'll make a maximum age too then we won't have to deal with all those old Philly fans still trying to cling on to the 60's.

[quote user="JetGangGreen"]?***Attention*** Anthony Pinto(Giants fan) has challenged Patrick Drexler(Jets fan) to a Jets/Giants Debate this Thursday at 9pm on LIVE radio on the Gang Green Sports Show

Enjoy watching the only NY football team playing this weekend.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="JetGangGreen"]?***Attention*** Anthony Pinto(Giants fan) has challenged Patrick Drexler(Jets fan) to a Jets/Giants Debate this Thursday at 9pm on LIVE radio on the Gang Green Sports Show

Enjoy watching the only NY football team playing this weekend.[/quote]They wiill be watching us on Feb 5th praying we lose. Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread