+ Reply to Thread

Long Night w/. REFS

back to back holds on the Morris runs. now they're gonna talk about RGIII's great fumlbing ability for 3 hours.

The refs are ridiculous in this game so far. We cant get a break. Near end of 2nd qtr and all of our recievers are either held or interferred with after the alotted 5 yds.....zero flags. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!???? Someone has some puppet strings going on and yet i dont know who.......R-d-e- G-d-l-e. Fill in the blanks and see for yourself. I might switch back to watching WWE. Atleast back then you KNEW it was fake and staged.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    The refs are ridiculous in this game so far. We cant get a break. Near end of 2nd qtr and all of our recievers are either held or interferred with after the alotted 5 yds.....zero flags. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!???? Someone has some puppet strings going on and yet i dont know who.......R-d-e- G-d-l-e. Fill in the blanks and see for yourself. I might switch back to watching WWE. Atleast back then you KNEW it was fake and staged.
    First play in the second half penalty. But no calls for the Unicorn on the final drive of the first half.

They're doing us no favours, I thought the delay of game was called very swift the holding calls have been selctive.

WTF was that spot like on Griffin's run?

He looked two yards shy and they spot it for a first??????

WHEN WILL THE GODDAMN REFS CHANGE THEIR ZEBRAS FOR REDSKINS UNIFORMS?

Bench Player
    unbelievable giants penalized more in this game than they have in what 4 yrs they say, yeah no fix here, then when theres finally a flag against the skins they are actually shocked and mad , hey your not supposed to throw them against us.

i must admit there were a lot of flags against the Giants

dont know if the skins had any or not!

odd