+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

All I Want For Christmas

Is a victory this Saturday. If they don't make the playoffs and TC gets fired so be it, it was time for a change. But win this week. Show enough pride to keep your own playoff hopes alive and damage the playoff hopes of a 2nd rate franchise, with a no class piece of garbage head coach.

I'm old enough to remember Tubby Ryan's dad when he coached the Bears "D" and the Eagles. He too was a piece of trash but without the media skills of his lap band tub of lard son. The only time I ever remember Parcells' running up the score on any opponent ion his coaching career was during the 86 season against the Ryan's Eagles. Late 3rd quarter, Giants up 3 scores and they ran a fake FG to Harry Carson for a TD. Says all you need to know about what Parcells' thought of Buddy Ryan.

If ever given the same opportunity, TC should make sure to do the same against Tubby.

All-Pro

Re: All I Want For Christmas

I'd like an average defense please.

[quote user="yatitle"]Is a victory this Saturday.* If they don't make the playoffs and TC gets fired so be it, it was time for a change.* But win this week.* Show enough pride to keep your own playoff hopes alive and damage the playoff hopes of a 2nd rate franchise, with a no class piece of garbage head coach.

I'm old enough to remember Tubby Ryan's dad when he coached the Bears "D" and the Eagles.* He too was a piece of trash but without the media skills of his lap band tub of lard son.* The only time I ever remember Parcells' running up the score on any opponent ion his coaching career was during the 86 season against the Ryan's Eagles.* Late 3rd quarter, Giants up 3 scores and they ran a fake FG to Harry Carson for a TD.* Says all you need to know about what Parcells' thought of Buddy Ryan.*

If ever given the same opportunity, TC should make sure to do the same against Tubby.
    [/quote]
    I agree. Someone needs to shut this jerk up. Can't believe after getting beat so bad by eagles he is talking so much junk.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="gumby742"]

I'd like an average defense please.

[/quote]agreed!

How about a solid run game performance---150 plus yard effort with a couple TDs so Eli does not have to throw for 300 or 400 yards.

I would too like to see a win and put a crimp in the playoff hopes of the Jets and Rex the Hutt!

Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

[quote user="yatitle"]Is a victory this Saturday. If they don't make the playoffs and TC gets fired so be it, it was time for a change. But win this week. Show enough pride to keep your own playoff hopes alive and damage the playoff hopes of a 2nd rate franchise, with a no class piece of garbage head coach.

I'm old enough to remember Tubby Ryan's dad when he coached the Bears "D" and the Eagles. He too was a piece of trash but without the media skills of his lap band tub of lard son. The only time I ever remember Parcells' running up the score on any opponent ion his coaching career was during the 86 season against the Ryan's Eagles. Late 3rd quarter, Giants up 3 scores and they ran a fake FG to Harry Carson for a TD. Says all you need to know about what Parcells' thought of Buddy Ryan.

[/quote]

Agreed.

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80