+ Reply to Thread

Jacobs finally says something smart.....

Amongst all the talk being thrown about back and forth he comes up with...
    "they (the jets) are going to need more than this game to make that happen".

answering a question about which team will own NY.....
    love it...
    The Jets possibly beating a 7-7 team to claim bragging rights....what a joke. And vice versa as well.
    With that said I hope they beat the **** out of those green foot licking ****** bags!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Re: Jacobs finally says something smart.....

[quote user="GameTime"]Amongst all the talk being thrown about back and forth he comes up with...
    "they (the jets) are going to need more than this game to make that happen".

answering a question about which team will own NY.....
    love it...
    The Jets possibly beating a 7-7 team to claim bragging rights....what a joke. And vice versa as well.
    With that said I hope they beat the **** out of those green foot licking ****** bags!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]No really, please tell me how you really feel! :-)
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

All-Pro

Its fans like you that even make this a rivalry. Seriously, when was the last time they beat us? mid 1990s? Give me a break.

[quote user="TuckYou"]Its fans like you that even make this a rivalry. Seriously, when was the last time they beat us? mid 1990s? Give me a break.[/quote]

WTF....

"fans like me"......give me a break. What did I do that was so wrong??

Because I want Rex's foot shoved so far down his thoat he chokes on it?? He may like that though so maybe not.

I very rarey get into trash talking. Also I am not sitting here saying the Giants "will" win. I saying I want them to win.....

Sorry if your idea of a fan doesn 't mesh with what I said but tell you me you dont want them to beat the Jets to 1....extend their season and 2....shove it in their faces. First and foremost the Giants need the win and second it I ceratinly dont want to read the papers the next day with Rex and Holmes gloating.....do you???

BTW....fans dont make the rivarly. The teams, media, players, and a given situation create the rivarly. There has always been a cross town competition between the two teams. Its a normal occurance. Nothing fans created. It was created as soon as the Jets became a NYC franchise.

Its fans like you who cant admit it......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch