+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

FIXED! LEAGUE IS FIXED

NEVER GONNA ALLOW US TO WIN THIS GAME. NEVER. NEED RGIII TO BE IN CONTENTION. TOO MANY DIVISION RACES OVER. THE CALLS TONIGHT ARE EMBARRASING.

Extremely biased officiating.

Veteran
    after tonight I'll have to hear how Bob is the greatest thing ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    after tonight I'll have to hear how Bob is the greatest thing ever
    lol can't wait

RG3 is a marketing machine, he sells, he doesnt sell when he loses. The panthers were so bad the NFL couldnt whistle the game enough to make a difference to sell cam stuff. But the skins? Yea the whistles make a difference. Sports are fixed you know. At least to the best of the leagues ability. Money=Greed. NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL is greedy. They look for money. Be thankful the refs couldnt let the packers win last year. We did!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NYfanatic View Post
    RG3 is a marketing machine, he sells, he doesnt sell when he loses. The panthers were so bad the NFL couldnt whistle the game enough to make a difference to sell cam stuff. But the skins? Yea the whistles make a difference. Sports are fixed you know. At least to the best of the leagues ability. Money=Greed. NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL is greedy. They look for money. Be thankful the refs couldnt let the packers win last year. We did!
    No one wants to see a boring Eli Manning anymore, you can make tons of money with RG3

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    No one wants to see a boring Eli Manning anymore, you can make tons of money with RG3
    I know I work at a sport store that sells RG3 stuff. Even up in Albany he is very popular. He sold out Jerseys across the country. No one outside a Giants fan would buy a Eli jersey. But people with bad teams right now, they look for players to bring them out of the depressing mood their team brings them in (cheifs, chargers, titans..) So they buy RG3..Newton... Not Eli.

The funny part is theres nieve enough people who believe sports aren't fixed.. I love sports as much as the next guy, but i'm not silly enough to think these guys don't fix games all the time..

Tonight the giants were -1 points, and the whole world bet on em, and everytime they were driving to score, teh refs killed the drive with flags.. 9flags to 4! Ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The funny part is theres nieve enough people who believe sports aren't fixed.. I love sports as much as the next guy, but i'm not silly enough to think these guys don't fix games all the time..

Tonight the giants were -1 points, and the whole world bet on em, and everytime they were driving to score, teh refs killed the drive with flags.. 9flags to 4! Ridiculous!
    I'm with ya. I've been saying this for a while. They NFL no doubt wants as many playoff races as possible going on. With the AFC basically decided, they're desperate for something,

Veteran
    Knock off the crap. We lost a game. It was our team not the refs that lost it for us. Get over it and move on.