+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FIXED! LEAGUE IS FIXED

Lol realy?

I thought the 2 worst calls of the game were in the Giants favor. The OFF pass interference was horrible! and the horse collar tackle was even worse.

I didn't think the officiating had any impact on the game

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    They outplayed us tonight. Period..
    I'm not convinced they outplay us, or the game was rigged. They won by one point at home... whatever.

Bench Player
    the players should have carried the refs off the field but i guess that would have been to obvious. did you hear fletcher miked telling the refs good call good call 2 for 2 and the refs laughing, yeah but it wasnt a fixed game or anything. league knows nobody believes in the cowgirls anymore so they gotta make sure the skins are right there.

a lot of it on non holding calls. far worse than the one that ended the game for us
    Oh stop crying, we got beat, we gave up 207 yards rushing.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    first down washington

Geez, the crybabies on this board. Officiating was okay. Just one of those games, lost by 1. It was just beyond our grasp, but I'm not worried. We were able to move the ball, our defense held them to 17. One touchdown was lucky - but hey we get lucky sometimes too. I just don't know why we tried forcing the run there in the end - we were doing well passing.

Oh well!

Hats off to Redskins - they get the W.

Veteran
    Oh stop crying, we got beat, we gave up 207 yards rushing.
    That has nothing to do with the drive killing BS flags.

Bench Player
    granted we didnt do ourselves any favors by not scoring tds but its hard to win when your facing the other team at home and the refs also. make no mistake officiating was horrible still should have won , the inability to score tds has cost us many more games than this one.

Bench Player
    Officiating was deciding factor tonight. How were we outplayed when we won time of possession, total yards & turnovers? Half of Deadskins rushing yards were on missed holds. They get a lucky TD & only one more. You know penalties r bogus when they don't show reply & half our penalties they didn't show. Same stuff happened in 1st Deadskin game (although I chalked that up to being at home) & 1st egirls game. We should be 9-3 & 4-1 in div. We need Ravens to beat Skins, Cincy to beat Dallas & us to beat NO to be up 2 with 3 to play. Thanks to tonight we have to stay ahead of Deadskins or they win the tiebreaker & win div.

+ Reply to Thread