+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: FIXED! LEAGUE IS FIXED

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    LOL I was outraged by the spotting of that ball. The intentional grounding called on Eli was a joke. And the holdind by Washington was a joke. I'm surprised the officials missed that.

You should email this picture to Goodell. Seriously.
    Yeah, me and my brother were outraged by this but you can't challenge the spot in this situation. Most likely end up with the first down any how.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    They outplayed us tonight. Period..
    Shanahan outplayed Gilbride, by miles, period.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    They outplayed us tonight. Period..
    THEY?
    you mean they outcoached our coaches.... or Morris beat us... it wasnt a team effort by them... we got owned by random players.

LOL I was outraged by the spotting of that ball. The intentional grounding called on Eli was a joke. And the holdind by Washington was a joke. I'm surprised the officials missed that.You should email this picture to Goodell. Seriously.
    the only call that made me mad was the grounding call u mentioned, cause it seemed they didn't drop flag when it happened. Seems they were talked into it after the fact. Also on kickoff after halftime Wilson got hit in head and 5 flags came in. I said on they got em. Then the guy says holding half the distance??? Lol.

Also prior to half we could of had a TD. We ended that drive at their 20 with 4 seconds left and kicked FG. However a few plays prior to that Bennett was held as guy had fist full of jersey around there 30. Had that been called it would of given Eli several cracks at the endzone prior to having to kick
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    they didn't lose game because of that bad spot. Lol
    True. That bad spot wasn't the reason. But as you know football is a game of inches and details. If the Giants had gotten that 3 and out right there who knows what it might lead to.

The spotty officiating was 1 of about 3-4 reasons why we lost. The defense didn't do their job of stopping the run. It makes me wonder what Fewell implented in their practice. The offense didn't adjust to the new defensive schemes and exotic blitzes the Redskins played in the 2nd half. That's ALL on Gilbride and the coaching staff. And I'm knit-picking a little hear, but DeOssie didn't have a good game. The long snaping was off and cost us a FG. He has 1 job and one job alone.. You have to get it right.

[QUOTE=giantscolombia;603364]THEY?
    you mean they outcoached our coaches.... or Morris beat us... it wasnt a team effort by them... we got owned by random players.[/QUOTEpretty much we were SCHOOLED by two Rookies all night

4-New York Giants!!!!!

True. That bad spot wasn't the reason. But as you know football is a game of inches and details. If the Giants had gotten that 3 and out right there who knows what it might lead to.

The spotty officiating was 1 of about 3-4 reasons why we lost. The defense didn't do their job of stopping the run. It makes me wonder what Fewell implented in their practice. The offense didn't adjust to the new defensive schemes and exotic blitzes the Redskins played in the 2nd half. That's ALL on Gilbride and the coaching staff. And I'm knit-picking a little hear, but DeOssie didn't have a good game. The long snaping was off and cost us a FG. He has 1 job and one job alone.. You have to get it right.
    Yea but even if we had made that FG we would have been up 19-17. At the end RG was just trying to run out the clock. If we dont think the RG would have driven them down to get a game winning FG then we are fooling ourselves

4-New York Giants!!!!!

how about how the one ref "hurt" himself, gave washington a 5 min time out to help them regain their composure after we were driving to their like 12 yd line, and the ref had to leave and tirico goes "washington will get away with more without that ref back there (he was the one who watches the QB and DL)" lmfao

ehh....the Giants ****ed themselves....mainly the offense....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    How many ****ing penalties can one team commit? A ton of those were pure bull****...
    +1

+ Reply to Thread