+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: FIXED! LEAGUE IS FIXED

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    Ha! Was going to post the same pic.....was flipping out at the spot......what a joke.....the calls were lopsided but I didn't have that big of a problem with it until the hold that was the game changer......Giants D-Line was getting r*ped all night.....fine if you're not gonna call it but then don't decide you are at the most crucial point in the game......just awful.

Hats off to the Skins for playing a very decent game but we were all robbed of what should have been a great finish.

Hype machines will dictate calls hence the Redskins getting them this game to keep their "amazing run" alive and GB getting them in the regular season game last year to keep their "undefeated season" alive.

Bench Player
    Its funny, talking all week it was "can't wait to hear your usual deadskins excuse this week...". One out of every 3 threads here is about how the officials purposely lost you the game, and none of it was your teams fault. Give me a break.

You want to see who should be whining:
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...tives/1744731/

Atop the list: The Redskins (93 penalties) and the Dallas Cowboys (90), the two alleged salary-cap violators. In bold down below, it reads, "NFL took $46,000,000 of Salary Cap Room from these two teams."
    At the bottom: The Giants (48 penalties) and Falcons (39). Both of those teams are highlighted, as is the line below it that reads, "Assisted NFL in negotiating the NFLRA's new Collective Bargaining Agreement."
    If you're going to talk ****, at least back it up with some god damn stats. You guys always get calls because your from NY, the one game where both teams get **** calls you decide the world is out to get you. Give me a damn break and just admit you lost. I normally wouldn't care but every giants fan always talks about how they're the only respectable fanbase around the NFC East. That is a joke if I've ever seen it based on these threads.

If you lost this game because of BS penalties, then the redskins have lost multiple games already this year by the officials.

I won't disagree its a bad spot on the RG3 scramble. Heres the thing though, your coach has this red hanky in his pocket he can throw at any damn time. Ask Shanahan, he threw one himself on a ball that was spotted a whole yard short and got it overturned in the first quarter (Oh my god, the NFL is out to get the redskins!@!!!!).

Then take that bull**** call on Pauslen PI on a drive that would've given the redskins a 2 possession lead, instead making it 2nd & 20. I'm so sick of people making excuses when their team loses, but ignoring everything when they win.

Grow up.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix3411 View Post
    first down washington
    Cant remember, was that blown first down call on their 2nd TD drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
    Its funny, talking all week it was "can't wait to hear your usual deadskins excuse this week...". One out of every 3 threads here is about how the officials purposely lost you the game, and none of it was your teams fault. Give me a break.

If you're going to talk ****, at least back it up with some god damn stats. You guys always get calls because your from NY, the one game where both teams get **** calls you decide the world is out to get you. Give me a damn break and just admit you lost. I normally wouldn't care but every giants fan always talks about how they're the only respectable fanbase around the NFC East. That is a joke if I've ever seen it based on these threads.

If you lost this game because of BS penalties, then the redskins have lost multiple games already this year by the officials.

I won't disagree its a bad spot on the RG3 scramble. Heres the thing though, your coach has this red hanky in his pocket he can throw at any damn time. Ask Shanahan, he threw one himself on a ball that was spotted a whole yard short and got it overturned in the first quarter (Oh my god, the NFL is out to get the redskins!@!!!!).

Then take that bull**** call on Pauslen PI on a drive that would've given the redskins a 2 possession lead, instead making it 2nd & 20. I'm so sick of people making excuses when their team loses, but ignoring everything when they win.

Grow up.
    Wow. Now we got redskin fans telling us off on top of everything

What a handful of fans say in the heat of the moment does not describe our fanbase as a whole or even the MB.

You guys were in the dumpster for years and now all of a sudden you're all over our boards. No but you guys are great fans!!!.......

Maybe you should take the high road and be happy with the win instead of acting all outraged and boring everyone with your preachy rhetoric.
    Last edited by Rusty192; 12-04-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Grow up.
    You're an idiot. Only the extremely unstable, bandwagon fans would say the refs cost us the game and that goes for any fan base. Yeah there were some questionable calls for both teams, but we had plenty of chances to put you away and didn't.

Any reasonable fan on here knows that, but oh that's right, you only show up here when you win games so you wouldn't know that.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

CONSPIRACY THEORIES

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME

IF THE LEAGUE WERE SO FIXED - BE THANKFUL THEY LET US WIN THE SUPERBOWL LAST YEAR

FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME A SAFETY FOR GROUNDING THE BALL UP THE MIDDLE

Grow up.
    Jeez, your team had a massive win against a division rival to get you right back in the play off hunt and you're trawling the message board of your opponents looking to get offended?????????

I think it's you that needs to grow up, have a beer, kick back and celebrate.

It would never occur to me to trawl boards of opposing teams, win or lose so I can't really understand the mentality of those that do.

But, hey-ho, it'd be a boring world if we were all the same.

The games aren't fixed. Stop crying about it and accept that we lost.

Quote Originally Posted by rtr1105 View Post
    The games aren't fixed. Stop crying about it and accept that we lost.
    Of course they aren't fixed; they're just prone to having inept refs dictating the game. No different than the horse**** we had to endure twice with the Packers last season.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Dan Snyder has no moral standards, the guy could easily pay off the refs. You can expect anything from a dbag like him.

+ Reply to Thread