+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FIXED! LEAGUE IS FIXED

Quote Originally Posted by NYfanatic View Post
    RG3 is a marketing machine, he sells, he doesnt sell when he loses. The panthers were so bad the NFL couldnt whistle the game enough to make a difference to sell cam stuff. But the skins? Yea the whistles make a difference. Sports are fixed you know. At least to the best of the leagues ability. Money=Greed. NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL is greedy. They look for money. Be thankful the refs couldnt let the packers win last year. We did!
    The funny part is theres nieve enough people who believe sports aren't fixed.. I love sports as much as the next guy, but i'm not silly enough to think these guys don't fix games all the time..

Tonight the giants were -1 points, and the whole world bet on em, and everytime they were driving to score, teh refs killed the drive with flags.. 9flags to 4! Ridiculous!

Pathetic. Not the officiating, this thread.

its like the cold weather scared all the trolls out from under the bridges.

brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    They outplayed us tonight. Period..
    Outplayed? No. They stole this one but that doesn't mean they didn't earn it. Kicking field goals early like we did is what cost us.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The funny part is theres nieve enough people who believe sports aren't fixed.. I love sports as much as the next guy, but i'm not silly enough to think these guys don't fix games all the time..

Tonight the giants were -1 points, and the whole world bet on em, and everytime they were driving to score, teh refs killed the drive with flags.. 9flags to 4! Ridiculous!
    I'm with ya. I've been saying this for a while. They NFL no doubt wants as many playoff races as possible going on. With the AFC basically decided, they're desperate for something,

I've had a post removed for casting accusations at the league - how come this thread is permissable?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NYfanatic View Post
    RG3 is a marketing machine, he sells, he doesnt sell when he loses. The panthers were so bad the NFL couldnt whistle the game enough to make a difference to sell cam stuff. But the skins? Yea the whistles make a difference. Sports are fixed you know. At least to the best of the leagues ability. Money=Greed. NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL is greedy. They look for money. Be thankful the refs couldnt let the packers win last year. We did!
    Knock off the crap. We lost a game. It was our team not the refs that lost it for us. Get over it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    LOL I was outraged by the spotting of that ball. The intentional grounding called on Eli was a joke. And the holdind by Washington was a joke. I'm surprised the officials missed that.

You should email this picture to Goodell. Seriously.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    What calls were lopsided. Stop crying, we committed a ton of stupid flags. They got bad flags too. The horse collar was weak, the off pass int was weak.
    correct. We got 5 cracks down there end and only got 1TD. That's the reason they lost if you want to point fingers.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    LOL I was outraged by the spotting of that ball. The intentional grounding called on Eli was a joke. And the holdind by Washington was a joke. I'm surprised the officials missed that.You should email this picture to Goodell. Seriously.
    they didn't lose game because of that bad spot. Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread