+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous

Ridiculous

Poor officiating and a lethargic offense cost us this win. Mostly the latter. This is a game they should have won.

that was a ridiculous call for a time out when the 2 min warning was right around the corner....completly stupid

Veteran
    OUT COACHED

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyMike01 View Post
    Poor officiating and a lethargic offense cost us this win. Mostly the latter. This is a game they should have won.
    Please explain poor officiating. Why is everyone *****ing about the refs. It was a fair game, that we got outplayed in.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Please explain poor officiating. Why is everyone *****ing about the refs. It was a fair game, that we got outplayed in.
    +1....there were screwed up calls on both teams, we actually got away with some stuff and we got some other favorable calls...we just flat out lost

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    What game did you watch, RG3 got a 1st down 3 yds before the 1st down line, every time the giants got something going the refs threw a flag. Are you that ignorant?

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    What game did you watch, RG3 got a 1st down 3 yds before the 1st down line, every time the giants got something going the refs threw a flag. Are you that ignorant?
    ...When did this happen exactly? o_0

The entire game?
    Andre the Giant

I don't know when it happened, not going to watch this joke of a game again. But how is no one talking about it is beyond me, the people watching the game with me seen it also. He got a first down after running for about 7-8 yds on 1st and 10. How our coaches missed that is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    I don't know when it happened, not going to watch this joke of a game again. But how is no one talking about it is beyond me, the people watching the game with me seen it also. He got a first down after running for about 7-8 yds on 1st and 10. How our coaches missed that is beyond me.
    even my dad who never focuses on that bc he rather focus on the game was remarking how the spotting of the ball throughout the game was questionable. we continually got horrible ball spots, while washington was getting every little extra half yard without actually gaining it...

then the BLATANT penalties that if the refs would have called fairly for both teams wouldnt have been bad, but i saw maybe 2-3 holding penalties go against us, meanwhile washingtons OL/ST would literally utilize the same things only not get penalized.

plus, i truly want clarification from the nfl. if a DB plays the wr and not the ball, and DOES NOT TURN TO LOOK TOWARDS THE BALL, and the db impedes the wr IN ANY WAY, that is PI...well at least when its our DB doing that. last night, washington face guarded all night, didnt even bother getting ther head turned around most the night, and not one call?

then i also want clarification on the D.O.G penalty that hurt us in there side of the field in the 1rst half...almost EVERY other qb will get that benefit of a .5 of a second. when the play clock hits 0, thats not when the plays supposed to be blown dead, its when the clock hits 00. watch games around the league on sunday, esp of the elite qbs. watch how often they dont get the D/O.G. penalty eli got last night...it was like the refs were on the lookout for ANY infraction regardless of how small with how the game was called vs us....

plus, wash kept on late hitting/spearing dawkins style after our guy was downed already....
    Last edited by giantsfan420; 12-04-2012 at 05:58 AM.