+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

Why doesnt our Defense give some flowers to RG3 after the game

They seem enamored and in love with him.

I cant believe I saw guys like Tuck that played the entire game and literally ended up with not 1 tackle ??.
    That was completely embarrassing effort even thou the score was low it was hard to watch.

VERY SOFT Team.

All-Pro
    The defense played well last night but they do seem to be his biggest fans. Osi looks,like a defeated man when talking about him.

Tuck and Osi are just done.

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

Veteran
    Did you see Morris just run at will on us. Like a hot knife through butter.
    I dont think the score shows the real story.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    Did you see Morris just run at will on us. Like a hot knife through butter.I dont think the score shows the real story.
    Try explaining that one to people, I already did.

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

All-Pro
    The score does tell the story. The story is that they raked up yards late in the second half but only scored 17 points. The story also says the Giants kicked field goals and committed penalties.

Veteran
    Morris fumble and a questionable Offense interference call saved us some points.

The bottom line is we have no answer for the skins offense. They can move at will pretty much on us. Our best chance is to have the last possession on them and hope that eli wins it for us.

Skins defense plays us tough yet we allow over 200 yards rushing on our Scarry Defense.

wow i made a thread saying the same thing only i called tuck and osi cupcake bakers

Tuck has been a no show many times the past few years. He has been living off his reputation for a while. More disturbing is the play of JPP. He has not been an impact player for a while now.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    Morris fumble and a questionable Offense interference call saved us some points.The bottom line is we have no answer for the skins offense. They can move at will pretty much on us. Our best chance is to have the last possession on them and hope that eli wins it for us. Skins defense plays us tough yet we allow over 200 yards rushing on our Scarry Defense.
    No answer? Hey threw for 163 yards and while they did run well late in the game they only scored 17 points. You ca not just dismiss the fumble. It was a great play by a guy who has been doing it all year. Hats good defense and negated what was a big run they had a play or two before. They also scored a TD on a fluke play. The offense lost his game.