+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Gilbride's worst ever?

the way we came out in the 2nd half, after dominating, was sad. I know they went away from Man coverage, but you've been in the league 100 years. figure it out.

Another game pissed away by our bum**** coaching staff.

THE STUPID!! IT BURNS!!

We're waiting on Kregg Lumpkin to save us

Its getting to be a constant there is a reason nobody will hire him as a head coach. He has no adjustments what so ever. Seriously 3 n 20 and you call a screen knowing we havent stopped them all game. Watching Washigton switch up there calls all game makes me sick to my stomach we have this P.O.S as a coordinator.

Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
    Its getting to be a constant there is a reason nobody will hire him as a head coach. He has no adjustments what so ever. Seriously 3 n 20 and you call a screen knowing we havent stopped them all game. Watching Washigton switch up there calls all game makes me sick to my stomach we have this P.O.S as a coordinator.
    Even the raiders shot him down after one interview a few years back
    Close or you hit the bricks

Why can't he be fired in the parking lot?

This burns my a** so much! Coughlin should fee ashamed of himself for keeping those two bums killdrive and fewell around.

Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    This burns my a** so much! Coughlin should fee ashamed of himself for keeping those two bums killdrive and fewell around.
    Coughlin is "disappointed" but never embarrassed that the Shanahans took him to school last night with a college level play calling and he was a mere bystander in the sidelines while his coordinators were ****ing up on all 3 sides.

*feel