+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Anyone who watched that game and is blaming the OC for the loss clearly has no idea what they're watching on a football field

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSherrard View Post
    Anyone who watched that game and is blaming the OC for the loss clearly has no idea what they're watching on a football field
    +100

How do you figure. Granted there was a number of issues. But...

The redskins have the WORST PASS DEFENSE AGAINST THE RUN STATISTICALLY EVER AT THIS POINT OF THE SEASON-fact...Look it up. What was the Giants run/pass percentage???

Too easy to heap this on Kilbride.
    True, we could've done with some more imaginative play calling second half, but Bradshaw (and Wilson) got hard yards in first half.

They were better in the second half, it happens.

Yeap! It is very difficult to grasp the Giants "complex" play calling of Run, Run, Pass, Kick!

Where r all of Gilbride+3 defenders? I would keep your mouth shut after this pathetic display of offensive football we just witnessed.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

And you fools with these PSL's pay to watch this $hit!
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

Quote Originally Posted by mike kennedy View Post
    And you fools with these PSL's pay to watch this $hit!
    Ironically, it appears that you may be the fool here . . . . .

just wanted to check in to make sure that half of the fan base is still bat **** crazy, screaming for our coaches to be fired after a close divisional game.

check.

carry on.

WORST PASS DEFENSE IN THE NFL and Gilbride decides he is going to grind out the clock. This would be a great strategy, IF WE WERE IN THE LEAD, but we were behind. When we did pass, we abandoned the middle of the field and started throwing out patterns.

Penalties were also an issue. Some phantom, some real.

Lastly, why can't our defense just seal the edge? If I see Osi running to the inside, like a dog chasing a car, one more time, I'm sure that I will puke.