+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 227

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    175

    New York Giants’ Kevin Gilbride: “I Think I’m the Best There Is”

    http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/03/...best-there-is/


    Hey guys,

    Say what you want about my main man Kevin, but he is my boy for life. He proves the doubters wrong when it counts, and throws in a vanilla gameplan to keep other teams off balance. He is almost as cool as Martellus Bennet.

  2. #2
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,310
    Kevin Gilbride has done great things for our team.
    The best? I'm not sure I'm willing to say that.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    175
    Self Proclaimed. Lol

    Gotta believe in the kevinator, lets hope he pulls another rabbit out of his gut tonight

  4. #4
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToJPP View Post
    http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/03/...best-there-is/


    Hey guys,

    Say what you want about my main man Kevin, but he is my boy for life. He proves the doubters wrong when it counts, and throws in a vanilla gameplan to keep other teams off balance. He is almost as cool as Martellus Bennet.
    Is he really your bro for life?

    You guys have a great friendship.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Is he really your bro for life?

    You guys have a great friendship.
    bfflbros4lyfe, yup

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    KG is probably one of the worst OCs in NFL. We win in spite of him.
    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 12-03-2012 at 11:08 AM.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    KG is probably kne of the worst OCs in NFL. We win in spite of him.
    How can you say that?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToJPP View Post
    How can you say that?
    Very easily because it is true.

  9. #9
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,969
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Very easily because it is true.
    Provide evidence of its truth, then. You're welcome to your opinion, but there are only one set of facts.

  10. #10
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,677
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Very easily because it is true.
    can you back that with stats or some info that supports your claim? because he will back his with 8 playoff wins and 2 super bowl rings.
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 12-03-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts