+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: GILBRIDE COST US THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    do you honestly believe thats how it goes down?

if you actually believe that this is what happens I weep for humanity
    Perfectly said.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    Obviously I know he doesn't design plays like that. It's the execution of those plays that hurt us time to time. It's the execution of the design I'm attacking really, not the actual design.

Wouldn't you as an OC want to design plays that can be executed fairly well, especially under stressful situations like 2 minute drills? That's my point
    We're one of the best 2 min teams in the NFL...

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Like I said so when its bad games its Gilbrides fault??? Not saying the guy doesnt make mistakes but bad games are way more then play designs. If his plays were so complicated and off the wall he wouldn't have a job let alone be succesfull and have 2 SBs with the Giants...
    It's not totally his fault for all of our bad games, but if he tried out new plays to see if the players can execute, and it doesn't go our way, can't really blame one singular group, its everyone's fault lol.

You won't know what your players can do until you test them. I'm sure some of those tests came on game day.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    It's not totally his fault for all of our bad games, but if he tried out new plays to see if the players can execute, and it doesn't go our way, can't really blame one singular group, its everyone's fault lol.

You won't know what your players can do until you test them. I'm sure some of those tests came on game day.
    how do you know he doesnt try new plays?? I bet the play book is always being tweaked
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Really? Have you participated in the Game Day Thread? There are a LOT of perfect coaches in their lol
    But that doesn't mean they are, right?
    I thought we had something special!!!

2 SBs for KG and the Giants say different....
    I'm not sure you can just point to Lombardis when that doesn't factor in the defense or special teams. Sean Payton has had a top 5 passing and rushing attack for years with the Saints, McDaniels was the mind behind the 2007 Pats offense. McCoy essentially took a piece of turd to the playoffs as his QB and even beat the Steelers with said turd, and Chip Kelly's Oregon offense has just been beastly recently (we'll see for sure how good he is when he goes to the NFL).

Banned
    We must not discount the 2 SB's he has participated in. As well as his contribution to Eli's development.

There are many, many OC's out there who would love to have the resume of Kevin Gilbride.

consistency or results....
    take your pick....

I like results......
    +1

Giants, Lets see Results tonight !

Even the gripes about KG make no sense.

Is he unimaginative and predictable, or is he drawing up off the wall plays when simplicity is whats called for. And dont tell me he is doing both at the wrong time, save yourselves from looking even worse in this debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    But that doesn't mean they are, right?
    They believe they are infallible
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread