+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: GILBRIDE COST US THE GAME

Kevin Killdrive sighting

But,but,but, but Gilbrides play calling got us two rings.....<---RED ....no, it didn't....Eli & co did......except it, Gilbrides crap calling has been bailed out by Eli a million times....

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    Gilbride has had proven success but lets face it we won superbowls because we held the pats to under 18 points. thats how we won them both!! go rewind the tapes and have a look at the first 3 quarters of offense. Gilbride has had the benefit of a good d that forces turnovers
    Yeah but how about the Pats though. Posters never look at the Pats. They have a higher scoring offense so why their OC didn't do better? You said Gilbride benefitted with the defense like he is weak and all but you have to look at the opposition as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I swear some people on here are such coach homers it drives me insane.
    Theres a reason for everything.. U can't say Mario's better then Hixon, u can't disagree with a coaching decison, u can't talk about a 1st rd player whos been a bust this yr, and everything comes back 2, we won 2SB's in 5yrs..lol

U should come 2 the draft thread, we talk about giants in there good and bad.. Not just homerism, honest compliments on what we like and good dicscussion on what we don't.. Its probably the only place u can find that on here...

Veteran
    I guess he thinks Bradshaw is Ray Rice

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    ya well, when u run on 1st and 2nd down, and get nothing, kinda easy to guess whats coming, ya know? It was terrible playcalling, and Gruden called out the giants for running to much and not picking on that pathetic secondary more himself..
    I'm not saying his playcalling was perfect, but to say that that one play, or Gilbride in general, cost us the game is a ridiculous statement. We committed a ton of penalties, and that more than anything cost us the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    Gilbride has had proven success but lets face it we won superbowls because we held the pats to under 18 points. thats how we won them both!! go rewind the tapes and have a look at the first 3 quarters of offense. Gilbride has had the benefit of a good d that forces turnovers
    All I have to say about Killdrive is that Buddy Ryan was right punching him.

The Penalty Flags tonight seemed perfectly placed!

Every kickoff had us re-placed as deeply in our own end as they could, especially the late Wilson return that could surely have made a difference.in the game, and the holding penalty in he fourth quarter??? No sour grapes, we did not play well, but those flags just seemed to come in too perfectly to set us back just at the right (wrong) time.

There is holding and blocking in the back on every kickoff, and there is holding on virtually every play. Amazing how it was only us doing it 95% of the time tonight and precisely at the very worst times!

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    All I have to say about Killdrive is that Buddy Ryan was right punching him.
    The last defense of the moron.

KG needs a new job. I hope he goes next season, but that probably will not happen while TC is here. No one wants the guy.

+ Reply to Thread