+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: GILBRIDE COST US THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    The last defense of the moron.
    Lmao

There are so many times when I wish we had a top ten pair of coordinators....Fewell is more garbage than Gilbride but Gilbride does try for the title often but Special teams really hurt us today

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    And Steve Young said the Giants were very sloppy and they were not playing Giants football. And of course Coughlin said he was "disappointed". I guess TC does not get embarrassed like we do.
    The giants are a lazy team. I swear OSI and TUCK are huge plagues.. They lead by example, and when u come out only when ur backs truly at the wall(it will catch up 2 us), then other players follow.. Shoot, JPP all ready seems to be falling into it.. That guys motor was insane the past couple yrs, now u see em , and he just dosen't have that same tenacity play in and play out...

I'm not saying his playcalling was perfect, but to say that that one play, or Gilbride in general, cost us the game is a ridiculous statement. We committed a ton of penalties, and that more than anything cost us the game.
    Yeah, because the play calling of Run, Run, Pass, Kick worked fine! We kept the ball 7 more minutes than the Skins and all we had to show for is 16 points. I really liked the brilliant call on 3rd and 20! Just can see Coughlin and Killdrive saying to each other: Let's give up!

The guy is Pathetic!
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The giants are a lazy team. I swear OSI and TUCK are huge plagues.. They lead by example, and when u come out only when ur backs truly at the wall(it will catch up 2 us), then other players follow.. Shoot, JPP all ready seems to be falling into it.. That guys motor was insane the past couple yrs, now u see em , and he just dosen't have that same tenacity play in and play out...
    Tuck is lazy, the way he looks, talks and play

Quote Originally Posted by FUUFNF View Post
    29 rushes against the 2nd worst pass defense in the NFL... That's brilliant.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#80 get well soon...

I'm not saying his playcalling was perfect, but to say that that one play, or Gilbride in general, cost us the game is a ridiculous statement. We committed a ton of penalties, and that more than anything cost us the game.
    This is the problem I have

Why do we look flat one week and hot the other week, then back to being flat. We can barely win 2 games in a row with this game being on the line.
    I don't believe that the players all forgot how to execute. That seems silly don't you think? I'm not blaming them for the entire game, but there were parts of this game where you really thought "Wow, why would call that play there?"

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

oh agreed.. Missing a FG, stupid penalties, ELI missing Nicks and Cruz deep in 1st half, and redzone offense were huge reasons why we lost..

But my point is u have to use ur strengths.. When the giants come out and really let eli just throw his arm off, there more dangerous then when they try and be balanced.. They run better when the pass games working, and not vice versa.. Meaning, our pass offense opens up our rushing more then the other way around..

Again, we finished last in the laegue in rushing last yr.. We also don't have a AP or Arian Foster.. We have a decent RB , but awesome Wideouts and awesome QB.. It should be 3-1 in favor of pass every s Quarter, unless the pass did its job and u mix in a few moe timely runs because u scared the bejesus outta em with the pass and there dropping ex guys into coverege...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Theres a reason for everything.. U can't say Mario's better then Hixon, u can't disagree with a coaching decison, u can't talk about a 1st rd player whos been a bust this yr, and everything comes back 2, we won 2SB's in 5yrs..lol

U should come 2 the draft thread, we talk about giants in there good and bad.. Not just homerism, honest compliments on what we like and good dicscussion on what we don't.. Its probably the only place u can find that on here...
    I am sure the homers will be here tomorrow to tell us why this was a good thing and that a miracle will happen like last year. Well, let's leave them with their dreams, because reality will be too painful for them.

+ Reply to Thread