+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Does Gilbride know that the skins suck at stopping the pass, and are good at stopping the run? The one game Gilbride wants to run over and over is this game? Really? Ok, I'm in. Fire Gilbride.
    its crazy right. ok first half run run fine. but now the game is on the line you get more aggresive you know eli thrives off that 2 min drill rush.

how can we blame the players when we see they were all playing well and not turning the ball over.

thats one huge problem in sports, u pay the refs next to nothing and there in positon to easily turn a game the way they want.. obviously i'm not saying this was a fix..lol, but i will gurantee theres alot of that going on every wk...

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I can't say I necessarily disagree with all that, especially after the OL just wasn't opening holes in the second half. However, we still don't know how many of those runs Eli checked into, and I'd still say the biggest bugaboo of the game were the penalties. The play calling may have been just ok, but we could have been in a much better position without the penalties.
    Eli checked into at least 3 of those runs. You could see he was changing the plays at the line almost all game.

90pct of the coutnry bet on the giants tonight, and coincidently the penalties were more then double our way and in the worst times??lol Ya, that is fishy..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    90pct of the coutnry bet on the giants tonight, and coincidently the penalties were more then double our way and in the worst times??lol Ya, that is fishy..
    the line was skins +2 and we got that phantom off PI. and some other calls also. hardly fixed.

Even if gils plays were good we committed penalties to make sure we sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    i feel like im taking crazy pills rudy!!! i know gilbride has had success but these type of play calls don't baffle the rest of the fans here???
    Sarcasm my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Sarcasm my friend
    i know , i was talking about the gilbride defenders lol just in general kinda of

i know , i was talking about the gilbride defenders lol just in general kinda of
    Ooooopsz

When he called a draw or screen on 3rd and 20. game over
    You didn't get his memo......he's the "best out there."
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell