+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: GILBRIDE COST US THE GAME

I'm guessing we rush 40 times next week against the league worst passing defense.
    Last edited by FUUFNF; 12-04-2012 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yeah have Eli force a ball into excellent coverage/congested zones so you can ***** and moan about it for weeks. "You had Bradshaw in the flat, let him make a play!!!!"
    come on eli was running hot and who else is better with his back against the wall at least take 2 shots dont give up the game that is scared play calling!!

Coughlin using his Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    come on eli was running hot and who else is better with his back against the wall at least take 2 shots dont give up the game that is scared play calling!!
    So now we go on it on fourth down? Damn Gilbride shoulda known we were in four down territory with a little under five minutes in Redskins territory!Harooni, Eli-hot or not-has no greater chance of a first down in that situation if he guns it into coverage rather than dumping it off and hoping for a well executed team of blocks. The only difference is that the aggressive choice is much flashier.

I can only pray that Boston College takes this guy next year. It just time for him to go. Eli needs new plays and a new system. This one is either to risky or to conservative and that leads to inconsistent play. Boston College please make that offer to KG....

So now we go on it on fourth down? Damn Gilbride shoulda known we were in four down territory with a little under five minutes in Redskins territory!Harooni, Eli-hot or not-has no greater chance of a first down in that situation if he guns it into coverage rather than dumping it off and hoping for a well executed team of blocks. The only difference is that the aggressive choice is much flashier.
    it was all night with the third down short play calls way to conservative. everybody and their mama knew we weren't getting the ball back. i mean everyone knew it.

Dude Bradshaw is not Ray Rice he wasn't going to get that first down and why not go with a pass for 10 yards and see if Nicks or Cruz can pick up some yards after catch and make the 4th down managable. Yes the players did not execute well but some of the play calls were like wtf???

wth??? i could have sworn i started this thread??? aliens???

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Dude Bradshaw is not Ray Rice
    So the Ravens play call was acceptable because Ray Rice is on another level? Yeah you're right, Gimpy Nicks or Dropsy Cruz -- with ALL the defensive eyes on them -- are picking it up. I love how now we are talking about going on fourth down, there was 4+ minutes left and we are in Redskins territory, that was probably NEVER considered. If we were that freaking desperate, we take the running into the punter penalty, go for it on 4th-10/11, and probably not convert. Then we are all crying because we didn't trust the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    it was all night with the third down short play calls way to conservative. everybody and their mama knew we weren't getting the ball back. i mean everyone knew it.
    No coach is going for it when they are in Redskins territory, over 4 minutes, and they have 2 timeouts and are down one point. No one.

No coach is going for it when they are in Redskins territory, over 4 minutes, and they have 2 timeouts and are down one point. No one.
    you telling me no coach calls a avg or deep play on 3rd and 20 while losing with 4 min left???

+ Reply to Thread