+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    I have nothing but respect for KG and I do think he is one of the very best play-callers out there but still surprise to see him pulling a " Muhammad Ali " .

i

KG is one of the best OCs' in the game today. Ppl here knock him yet can't name 5 better OCs'.

Talk about consistency, our offense has been top 10 in the league almost every year he's been our OC. He's not perfect, but he's damn good.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Why wouldn't we want everyone on the team to think they were the best at what they do?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Why wouldn't we want everyone on the team to think they were the best at what they do?
    You can certainly think you're the best. That doesn't necessarily mean you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You can certainly think you're the best. That doesn't necessarily mean you are.
    Except for here on the Boards, right?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Except for here on the Boards, right?
    No exceptions on the boards either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    No exceptions on the boards either.
    Really? Have you participated in the Game Day Thread? There are a LOT of perfect coaches in there lol
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-04-2012 at 06:49 AM.

I would love for anyone to name 5 better Offensive Coordinators in the NFL with statistical proof they are better.

If I think I am the best, how hard am I trying to get better? I have no problem with confidence, but this comment is not what is needed right now.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post
    KG is one of the best OCs' in the game today. Ppl here knock him yet can't name 5 better OCs'.

Talk about consistency, our offense has been top 10 in the league almost every year he's been our OC. He's not perfect, but he's damn good.
    end/thread