+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 227

Thread: GILBRIDE COST US THE GAME

  1. #71
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    97,330
    Quote Originally Posted by TextureDj View Post
    Even the gripes about KG make no sense.

    Is he unimaginative and predictable, or is he drawing up off the wall plays when simplicity is whats called for. And dont tell me he is doing both at the wrong time, save yourselves from looking even worse in this debate.
    That's not possible lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  2. #72
    Veteran Razur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,824
    Gilbride is just setting up his resume for another HC job somewhere. We don't have to agree with this statement, as it was intended for a GM or owner looking for a new HC to hire. We should be more concerned about if he leaves, who we wind up with.

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Well if KG is the best OC because he has 2 Rings, does that mean tha. BJ is the best RB?

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Well if KG is the best OC because he has 2 Rings, does that mean tha. BJ is the best RB?
    No, but he has the best initials

  5. #75
    Sometimes when a play is so predictable.. its not predictable. Ever play rocks paper scissors?
    /var/folders/_f/tmmr53mn535cvjj7ln96xlb80000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_1008.JPG

  6. #76
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieCoughlin View Post
    We must not discount the 2 SB's he has participated in. As well as his contribution to Eli's development.

    There are many, many OC's out there who would love to have the resume of Kevin Gilbride.
    Well said

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    He's certainly good but there's a few guys I'd rank over him. Sean Payton, Josh McDaniels (crappy HC, awesome OC) Mike McCoy from Denver (anyone who gets to the playoffs with Tebow as a starting QB gets huge props lol), Maybe Chip Kelly too...These are just my personal preferences.
    Except Sean Payton isn't an OC, he's a Head Coach and Josh McDaniels hasn't had as much sustained success as KG.

    Mike McCoy in DEN has been brilliant the past two seasons.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

  8. #78
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,685
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Very easily because it is true.
    can you back that with stats or some info that supports your claim? because he will back his with 8 playoff wins and 2 super bowl rings.
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 12-03-2012 at 05:41 PM.

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    can you back that with stats or some info that supports your claim? because he will back his with 8 playoff wins and 2 super bowl rings.
    According to your argument, Brandon Jacobs is h best RB because he has 2 Rings. Our offense is one of the most predictable in NFL. We win in spite of KG. The guy is a horrible coach and coordinator. No surprise that when KG stopped being the QB coach and took the OC job that Eli Manning became a better QB.

  10. #80
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,429
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    According to your argument, Brandon Jacobs is h best RB because he has 2 Rings. Our offense is one of the most predictable in NFL. We win in spite of KG. The guy is a horrible coach and coordinator. No surprise that when KG stopped being the QB coach and took the OC job that Eli Manning became a better QB.
    Yet, we've had a top 10 offense every year since he's been the OC. Strange.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts