+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHY IN THE **** ARE WE CONSTANTLY OUTNUMBERED 18-11 ON THE GODDAMN FOOTBALL FIELD??!!

WHY IN THE **** ARE WE CONSTANTLY OUTNUMBERED 18-11 ON THE GODDAMN FOOTBALL FIELD??!!

Congrats to RG3... you played well and won a well-fought game. But for the love of crap, why in the hell do we have to play the opposing team AND the refs ALL THE ****ING TIME??!! So many calls that were pure and utter BULL****.

Bench Player
    Redskins had some BS calls their way too, it wasn't one sided, to say so is just making excuses, just like what this board said I'd be "guaranteed" to be doing at the end.

That Paulsen PI was a complete load of BS, but there were a bunch on both sides. Overcome it, you are the "champions", as you like to point out.

Veteran
    That holding call that made it 3rd and 20 lost us the game. That was as ticky tack as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
    Redskins had some BS calls their way too, it wasn't one sided, to say so is just making excuses, just like what this board said I'd be "guaranteed" to be doing at the end.

That Paulsen PI was a complete load of BS, but there were a bunch on both sides. Overcome it, you are the "champions", as you like to point out.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Agree on the Paulsen PI call. Other than that I thought the game was pretty well officiated.

3 kick return penalties isn't one-sided at all when the game is low-scoring and close? What about the several 3rd down conversions called back? Just like the refs favored us against the Steelers, it was obvious that the Skins were favored or at the least, avoided the wrath of the zebras tonight.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post

And to think they marked that 3 yards further....WOW

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    snip
    Bad spot, we had one too, but Shanahan pulled his hand into his pocket and threw out that red flag thingie. Not a viable excuse to pin this loss on.

Bad spot, we had one too, but Shanahan pulled his hand into his pocket and threw out that red flag thingie. Not a viable excuse to pin this loss on.
    This game was your SuperBowl. Congratulations. It took all you had to offer coupled with mistakes by the Giants for you to win by one point. Good job. Feel proud.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    3 kick return penalties isn't one-sided at all when the game is low-scoring and close? What about the several 3rd down conversions called back? Just like the refs favored us against the Steelers, it was obvious that the Skins were favored or at the least, avoided the wrath of the zebras tonight.
    Just because the penalties are one sided doesn't mean they didn't occur.

+ Reply to Thread