No excuses from me. I knew it'd be a rough game on both sides, and you guy still have the NFC East in your hands so the Redskins have to claw their way into either the 6th seed, or hope the giants fall apart. I just think the "good job. feel proud." isn't needed when its sarcastic.
If both of these teams played lights out, the score wouldv'e been 38-35 someone. Both had some rough stretches.
I'm sick and tired of seeing someone like JPP being held, the refs and the commentators remaining oblivious to it, and then reading posts from people asking "where the **** was the flag."
If you're going to call holding, do it when both teams are doing it, and the Redskins were guilty of a few themselves.
For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.
Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF