+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Just because the penalties are one sided doesn't mean they didn't occur.
    I didn't deny if they happened or not. You don't usually see that many penalties on special teams is what I'm driving at. Most of that stuff is let go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
    Redskins had some BS calls their way too, it wasn't one sided, to say so is just making excuses, just like what this board said I'd be "guaranteed" to be doing at the end.

That Paulsen PI was a complete load of BS, but there were a bunch on both sides. Overcome it, you are the "champions", as you like to point out.
    We did once last year: Refs sold themselves out to GB last year against us and they win by 3. Rodgers was a hot merchandising commodity last year. Then we come in the playoffs and completely decimate them with the refs still on their side. So you better hope you don't get us in the playoffs at any point... Other than that, good luck for the rest of the season. Slaughter some Eagles for us on the way, would you?

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Just because the penalties are one sided doesn't mean they didn't occur.
    ESPN generally shows penalties when they occur. That wasn't the case tonight. Can't be sure, but just sayin'

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    This game was your SuperBowl. Congratulations. It took all you had to offer coupled with mistakes by the Giants for you to win by one point. Good job. Feel proud.
    Relax man. We can all play the blame game. If the redskins didn't make so many turnover mistakes in NY, they would've won. So feel proud. Such a ******ed argument.

Just man up and admit you lost a damn game. I'm a redskins fan and can admit when they lose. I came in peace saying both sides had bad calls, and people are just ******bags and then talk **** about every other fanbase in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I didn't deny if they happened or not. You don't usually see that many penalties on special teams is what I'm driving at. Most of that stuff is let go.
    On the flip side, if you're going to call penalties, do it across the board.

None of this BS that our DL wasn't held at times, and definitely none of that "we just have to accept it" mentality.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

I wont say it was biased, it wasn't. But alot of poor calls all around.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    ESPN generally shows penalties when they occur. That wasn't the case tonight. Can't be sure, but just sayin'
    They didn't show the special teams penalties. The hold on Beatty they did and refs made the correct call.

Relax man. We can all play the blame game. If the redskins didn't make so many turnover mistakes in NY, they would've won. So feel proud. Such a ******ed argument.

Just man up and admit you lost a damn game. I'm a redskins fan and can admit when they lose. I came in peace saying both sides had bad calls, and people are just ******bags and then talk **** about every other fanbase in the NFL.
    I'm not talking **** about any fan base (except Philly). RG3 is the real deal. So is Morris. Congratulations on your win. Only **** talking from me today is for the biased officiating.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

If the Queen had balls she'd be the King. Notice how i didn't use anything that didn't happen in my post. The skins played their best ball (as was stated) the Giants made mistakes. Skins best ball+Giants Mistakes=1 point victory for the Skins. now tell me, how is that flawed logic?

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    On the flip side, if you're going to call penalties, do it across the board.

None of this BS that our DL wasn't held at times, and definitely none of that "we just have to accept it" mentality.
    The holding penalties were legit on us. Beatty is usually due for one or two a game anyway so I'm prepared to accept that. I just find it harder and harder these days to find balanced officiating across the board in the NFL even if it doesn't involve the Giants. I'll admit that we could of capitalized past the zebras and didn't take advantage of some opportunities but I don't think you can honestly say this wasn't a little one-sided with the penalties.