+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This was the Redskins Superbowl

This was the Redskins Superbowl

Even John Gruden said at the end of the game that they were cheering like they won a playoff game.

I will say this, they have an easy schedule compared to the Giants and Cowboys, so they are very much in contention for the division.

Well can you blame em? They went from sorry doormats to our number one threat when it comes to contending for the division, their fans have a right to be ecstatic.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    Even John Gruden said at the end of the game that they were cheering like they won a playoff game.

I will say this, they have an easy schedule compared to the Giants and Cowboys, so they are very much in contention for the division.
    Yup, the Giants really blew it tonight - so now they've lost 2 div games by 3 points...Wow

Let's just wait and see how many games they win from here on out. Remember the Eagles being so ectastic after beating us in September, and to lose every game since!!!

Redskins have a cakewalk schedule with a swagger now. I'm worried...

Quote Originally Posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
    Its a Angry Ravens team that lost to the CHARLIE BATCH LEAD Steelers vs the Ovveratedskins. I cant wait, if the ravens win, no excuses we should be in the playoffs. Actully we win out and we win the division, CMON GIANTS THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT WIN OUT AND NO TEAM CAN STOP YOU Even if the skins and boys win out (which last game is boys vs skins) so only one can

Quote Originally Posted by carlton5127@msn.com View Post
    Let's just wait and see how many games they win from here on out. Remember the Eagles being so ectastic after beating us in September, and to lose every game since!!!
    Well, there is that to be had. Cowboys were on top of the world after beating us. Blow 3 straight. Eagles on top of the world after beating us. Haven't won since...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
    Meh - they have the Ravens next week, who are coming off a tough loss to Pitt on a short week & they can easily lose to Dallas in week 17.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Well, there is that to be had. Cowboys were on top of the world after beating us. Blow 3 straight. Eagles on top of the world after beating us. Haven't won since...
    wow didn't realize it
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    Completely agree. Redskins will get beatdown by an angry Baltimore team next week

+ Reply to Thread